Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to Misshi • 3 days ago
Title Final Table
nobody can stop me from watching this drama I love cooking so much ,when I see kitchen items at any store, am…
Have you watched tastefully yours?
1 0
Replying to Pranav • 11 days ago
Title Deadly Tag Spoiler
Does anyone have a link to watch it apart from disney+ ofc
Kisskh
0 2
Replying to Lynxer • 15 days ago
Title Delusion
pretty good watch, like I wont say it is top tier perfect, but I defintely enjoyed watching it and they have explored…
Thank you so much 😊
1 0
Replying to Travcyann • 18 days ago
Title Bait
Is it out yet
Not yet
0 0
On Bait • 18 days ago
Title Bait
I wonder what happened with this series
0 0
Replying to Calista_Cal • 18 days ago
Title Oh! My Guard
Finally, on oct 26. Has been on a wait since forever.
Oct 24
0 0
Replying to nayt • 22 days ago
Title The Scandal
what's with the rating? was it really bad? 🫪
I wonder as well coz I haven't started to watch this. I'm gonna try it later.
1 0
Replying to sagesana • 25 days ago
Title 49 Days
I usually don't rewatch dramas but I enjoyed it and I watched it like 3 times from start to finish... I don't…
Im watching this right now for the 5th time.. my all time favorite
1 1
Replying to Namenamenamename • 30 days ago
I’ve personally enjoyed The Art of Negotiation and The Auditors. And while I haven’t gotten around to it I…
I've watched The auditors, it was great.
1 0
Replying to raikux • 30 days ago
gM is great, try other good office dramas like JugglersFeel good to dielove scoutThose are worth watching.
The first two are office comedies.. worth watching
1 1
Replying to Journalist • Sep 11, 2026
Title The Ordinary Jackpot Spoiler
"Let's team up - we're going to transform this company!" Why would someone not in an ownership position…
Because working is his passion even if he doesn't own the company,he realized after winning a lottery, working gives him a satisfaction.
3 0
On The Ordinary Jackpot • Sep 11, 2026
Title The Ordinary Jackpot Spoiler
Watching mid ep 1, I was able to predict that he wouldnt resign after he won the lottery,but I wonder after the ep 2 what are we looking forward to this drama,we all know that the prize will serve as an "insurance" for him by continuing his job. He will completely change as as assertive worker in the next eps, just my two cents.
1 0
Replying to GalacticTheory • Sep 11, 2026
I haven’t read the webtoon but what I think is he’s not going to retire. He’s just going to put himself…
Same thoughts here
1 0
Replying to TAROIEL • Sep 11, 2026
Right... The money just sitting simply in the bank isn't good either...If it were for me...Iwould definitely do…
I agree
0 0
Replying to Pincolino • Sep 11, 2026
I didn't watch it, but from reading the synopsis, this guy doesn't fear inflation
I agree with you but the theme of this story is not related to investments which take risks
On the contrary,if I were him.i would put some portions into low risk investment.
0 0
Replying to 8170613sks • Sep 11, 2026
very relatable life
Right,I've been into office life before , while watching this drama,I was kind related to this.
0 1