Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Utah, USA
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 8, 2016
Replying to RealNevermore • Dec 2, 2023
Title Vigilante
The drama flopped lol, that's why production got chopped
pretty sure it was only meant to have 8?? but be weird about it ig
0 1
Aehsassy • Nov 29, 2023
This was me in 2017-2019. I was super active in the Kdrama community, and I would literally track and plan what dramas I was going to watch by day because I was trying to watch EVERYTHING. It really burned me out, and now I barely watch more than 4 dramas a year.
1 0
Replying to Notadramahater • Mar 1, 2021
Title Dear.M
Did the episode release?
nope. it might be awhile until the bullying scandal is resolved.
1 0
Replying to LostinOblivion • Mar 1, 2021
Title Dear.M
Ikr.... The kid who had been bullied should've either done this before they started making the drama or after…
they're losing a ton of money by not airing it too. at least air it and make some money rather than not.
1 0
On Park Jae Bum • Feb 26, 2021
Person Park Jae Bum
this dude has the most solid ratings on the dramas he's written than every screenwriter i've looked at wowowow
9 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Feb 5, 2021
OMG September!!!! Why it’s this far when they already start filming!!
saeguks tend to take a longer time to film due to how much production goes into them. most also prerecord instead of film while it's airing
8 0
Replying to Elliot • Jan 31, 2021
Should I watch this version or the Chinese version?
the chinese is better by far and i would recommend watching it before this one!
12 0