It's giving season 2, where did nanny mother go, also there might be someone crazier-more powerfull than YoHan? - A brother, Uncle or Protege?? Those last minutes threw me into a loop because from the back it does not seem like a woman at all. TL's life is TOO peacefull now (which I don't mind at all), it feels like something big could happen any second? YoHan was hella smart always thought 2 steps ahead, he covered his track way to good. Is he really dead thooo? So many questions but no anwers.. I liked the ending, left me with wanting more!
edit: imagine TJ being the one sitting in the chairrr...... OKAY but seriously [after watching that ending again] . I think there might be a group of powerfull people doing this and Yohan was just one of them or a puppet [who was crazier than others].
There is something about the nanny.. is she fooling use with her blindness??? Sometimes the camera zooms on her like something needs to happen and I think it will. what it will be idk but she might important in all of this
Y'all, for the last two days ive binge-watched (team no sleep) this so I can catch up with the last two episodes. First of all I'm sobbing after watching episode 10, 2nd I LOVE this show so much! 3rd I'm Ji Sang U for doubting you a couple of times lol .. I can't wait for the last two episodes, I REALLY need a good ending!
I watched this weeks ago on Youtube with subs, but I think it got removed. You just need to type in Shen Hao Nan in YT and scroll through the list you might find it~
I just want to SCREAMMMMM.. omg Lee Sin is TRASHHHHH idc. I'm so disappointend... Lee Gun deserved so much better! Ju Yeon WTF?! make up your DAMN mind.. Bro pushed his brother in the water and you just brushed it off like it was NOYHING.. speak TF up, say something.. be firm when rejecting someone.. Lee Sin still be talking smack and you LET HIM.. im so upset right now
I REALLY need Lee Gun to start his evil arc - revenge cause aint NO DAMN WAY he stays suffering like this. WTF is going on? Everybody TRASH is this drama!
I’m really curious about what will happen in the story once he regains his memory. Will he stay with the doctor…
I hope he drops his aweful parents and brother, but we all know that's not going to happen and if it did that would be a miracle. Of course he will be with the FL at the end and forgive everybody and everyone... I REALLY hope for once they will go the logic round
TL's life is TOO peacefull now (which I don't mind at all), it feels like something big could happen any second? YoHan was hella smart always thought 2 steps ahead, he covered his track way to good. Is he really dead thooo? So many questions but no anwers.. I liked the ending, left me with wanting more!
edit: imagine TJ being the one sitting in the chairrr...... OKAY but seriously [after watching that ending again] . I think there might be a group of powerfull people doing this and Yohan was just one of them or a puppet [who was crazier than others].