I need to see Mix act like this more often, his acting was superb!!! Ngl even tho I liked S1 more (cause i'm a messy bishh), I will miss this one on fridays lol
min gee gave me bully behaviour and it is so sad. I just hope that's not her reality and it was just a wrong moment…
I don’t think it’s bully behavior though. she basically said what most of the viewers and the hosts were thinking. yes she doesn’t know what she wants and yes she is indecisive. I didn’t find it offensive it it could be misinterpreted by translation
I kept thinking it was the manager but this earring made me think it was Hye Ju and now...I'm thinking it was…
I kept thinking the manager as well but.. when the CEO is on the phone he is there with him, in the background your hear the door keypad thingy .. so it’s someone who knows the code.. so it’s either the 4th member or the ex gf
OKAY so I have 3 suspects. Ex GF, Manager or 4th bad member. TBH the manager was with the CEO when he was talking to U Seong. What would be the motief from the 4th member to kill? ugh so it’s mini sus. Having Hye Ju being a potential killer would be to obvious 🙄.
Theorie about Hye Ju’s father being involved with the case/death of Sena’s is also a possibility. OR even being responsible for U Seongs murder.. maybe he hired someone?
could be but that’s to obvious. I feel like the prosecutors family has something to something the murder. These feels bigger than I thought it would be
I believe S2 is already planned or even written. That last scene left many questions unanswered. I also don't…
Some questions you have right now might be answered in S2. We see that they we planning, but we only saw the 2 steps ahead moment from YoHan.. We know his mother is still alive, she might have new eyes by now lol .. OR she has another kid right to take Yohans spot.
EDIT: MIX/DEAN - i have to say it again but my man played tf outta this role!!! ughhhhh so good, got me tearing up
What would be the motief from the 4th member to kill? ugh so
it’s mini sus. Having Hye Ju being a potential killer would be to obvious 🙄.
Theorie about Hye Ju’s father being involved with the case/death of Sena’s is also a possibility. OR even being responsible for U Seongs murder.. maybe he hired someone?
next week we will know it all!