Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location: Where one truth prevails
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 2, 2022
On For Him • Dec 8, 2023
Title For Him Spoiler
Ok so obviously Te liked Blue? Even tho Blue was with Him. Him’s mom reminding him to go to the doctor, scream trauma or medication.
Te needs to calm tf down. Damn. Him was not a 100% in that relationship with Blue tho (wonder what happened). Blue found support with Te, who fell in love with him. But is now sour and being a pain about it?!
Are Nail and Blue twins? Or are they just doppelgängers? Nail did not celebrate his birthday tho. How are Him and Te still friends or even hanging out.. my gosh so many questions with no answers yet just guessing and theorizing 😂

I love this so much tho, the chemistry, the hot NC’s, the humor and the mystery. Nail = Sassy Bish. Can’t wait for next week!
13 7
Replying to Old lady STAY • Dec 2, 2023
Title Pit Babe
So what’s our theories guys about Charlie’s deal then guys? Mine is that him and Jeff are some of Tony’s…
yeaaa I like this theory!
1 0
Replying to Aku • Dec 2, 2023
whyyyyyyy would you call him out of the house to tell him thattttttt when his psycho step brother is on the loose
Eexactly!! that whole conversation could’ve been done over the dang phone 😒
0 0
On For Him • Dec 1, 2023
Title For Him
It's givig twin story line lol. But this series is better than I thought it would be.
2 0
Replying to Luciddd • Dec 1, 2023
Title Pit Babe
All I could say during the kiss scene is, "Charlie, you lucky bastard! I wanna take your place". You got to kiss…
ugh SAME
3 0
On Pit Babe • Dec 1, 2023
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
Nut, I love you. But i HATE Way so much.. manipulator POS. Leave Babe alone bruh. I REALLY want to know Charlies secret tho and I personallt doný think he is with Tony. I feel like Kim is a wildcard he might switch... ugh that preview tho
6 0
Replying to BLChronicles • Dec 1, 2023
Title Twins
There’s no way you named your son First and treat him like a second option 😤
This comment took me TF out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 danggg
2 1
On Playboyy • Dec 1, 2023
Title Playboyy
idk why but CaptainKeen combo works for me 😂
5 1
On Playboyy • Nov 23, 2023
Title Playboyy
Teena is so fine, Prom was looking gorgeous and fine at the same time. Zouey is cute to me but has a wild side we still need to see. I’m also wondering when Captain gets together with his mans lol. it’s messy but I will be here next week watching again 😂
3 0
Replying to Charles Rodrigues • Nov 23, 2023
Title Playboyy
I'm thinking this ending is First and the pizza guy doing an roleplay and it's so BIZARRE.
Exactly cause ain’t no way 😂
0 0
Replying to AislingDa • Nov 19, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler
The step mom and daughter duo I want to see lose everything. Don’t care for the exes mom and sister either.…
I think a 100% that the cooking teacher is her mother!
2 1
Replying to Sometimes1 • Nov 18, 2023
Did an injury to your head affect your life, you're reduced to trolling for attention?What other shortcomings…
AHAHH danggggg
1 1
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 18, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler
I saw a clip on Instagram and I binged the whole 7 episode in 1 day!! I need a man like Do Guk pls and thank you. Se Hyeok is just a sad human being atp.. like dude is hella weak not picking the right battles and keeps on losing (not complaining AT ALL). YooRa.. girll you need a lifetime in a mental facility, cause dang you crazy. The evil stepmother can follow suit. Limpy brother can suck tho my god he's annoying AF. Im enjoying this so much!!
8 0
Replying to Jiejie • Nov 18, 2023
I'm so glad the contract came to light. but so disappointed in the writers. they could have used a different trope.…
EXACTLY!! goshhhhhhhhhh
0 0
On Pit Babe • Nov 17, 2023
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
Ugh Pavel is so fine y'all.. Charlie you lucky bishhh!! I loved the first episode, can't wait till next week! Also Kenta could be charlie's brother? idk alot of mystery going on!
11 0