Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location: NEVER finish shows sigh
  • Contribution Points: 70 LV2
  • Birthday: August 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 6, 2018
Replying to MarsWanKenobi • Apr 28, 2019
A bit disappointed that she's not a true sasaeng fan. Would've been quite the role reversal for PMY.
lol im all here for dark characters and dramas showing the dark side of human nature, ur not supposed to like saesangs, i wish she was a sasaeng too
3 4
Replying to daskeletoon • Apr 27, 2019
Only 2 episodes with english subtitles are out on kissasian!
thank u for letting us know, had no idea it was getting subbed at all
3 1
On Love Me Actually • Apr 25, 2019
Title Love Me Actually Spoiler
if kyung hwan wasn't on this show it wouldn't be so bad
it's so hard to watch
he makes everyone uncomfortable
getting in between couples and embarrassing the girl that liked him
to the end he was horrible and cruel to her
you don't do that on a tv show. you just dont. act like a professional.
how could he be so immature and thoughtless? wont be watching him on anything else.
i feel bad for the girl that quit because of this bastard
1 3
Replying to Oldlady • Apr 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but I think Park Min Young acting is always the same .I don't like it.
I don't see that at all but to each their own
0 0
On Park Hee Gang • Apr 12, 2019
Person Park Hee Gang
loving the dialogue of possessed, very natural and unique from all other kdramas
this writer has his own color that really shines
waiting for more from him ^^
2 0
Replying to renna • Apr 10, 2019
Lol just curious, how was she loud, rude, and narcissistic? I feel like we watched a completely different drama.
sorry but the main dude did swear too, constantly actually
also I'm all here for a narcissistic female lead, I'm here for FL changes. usually the FL is weak, shy, quiet, and reserved
loving this
0 0
Replying to Seonsaeng • Apr 10, 2019
I only watched 4 episodes of this drama (so I have not read your article since I don't want to encounter any spoilers).…
Lol just curious, how was she loud, rude, and narcissistic? I feel like we watched a completely different drama.
1 3
On Life Bar • Apr 2, 2019
Title Life Bar
I had high hopes for this variety show because of Heechul and the premise sounded REALLY intriguing however it really felt lackluster and quite boring and repetitive to me
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Apr 2, 2019
lol I don't get it what does this drama have to do with Missing 9?
I guess I just like trash then because that shit had me watching all night
or perhaps I was just deprived of strong literal kick-ass female leads and bong stole my heart
2 1
Replying to Maddie • Mar 30, 2019
You might not like that "ridiculous secretary nightmare drama" but some of us did, you have the right to have…
chill out sis, not that deep.
u have a right to like it
i have a right to say it was a nightmare
7 5
Replying to boomdacake • Mar 26, 2019
Title Kill It
I honestly think she talks too much sometimes... But I like this drama so far!!!
what..? u don't like that she talks alot? ok then
0 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Mar 26, 2019
Title Confession
How about Chief Kim? I really liked the other two you mentioned. I thought he did an excellent job.
I have only seen a couple of eps before I put it on my plan to watch later because I didn't have time for it then
but i def wanna pick it bck up i have high expectations ~
0 0