Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location: NEVER finish shows sigh
  • Contribution Points: 70 LV2
  • Birthday: August 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 6, 2018
Replying to souldoc70 • Mar 25, 2019
Title Big Issue
Something different and interesting! K2 writer finally redeemed herself after such a let down from K2. Badass…
but i AGREE, she's badass
0 0
Replying to renna • Mar 25, 2019
Thank you Azure! I have only watched like 2 Japanese Dramas and was wondering if you know if it aired/is finished…
Azure, thank you so much for ur time and help ^^ lol im rlly noobie to everything Japanese so thanks again~ :))
1 1
Replying to Arihant D • Mar 24, 2019
Title Big Issue
The Writer's a actually Male and The K2 was actually a superb show as per me..It is one of the best Action thriller…
loved k2!
1 0
Replying to renna • Mar 23, 2019
Title Confession
maybe OCN is shaking!
:((( loll not everyone likes tvN
what networks do u like then?
0 1
Replying to renna • Mar 23, 2019
Title Confession
maybe OCN is shaking!
lmfaoo i do this often until somebody replies back
i love tvN's mature concepts
(mother, the smile has left your eyes, live, my mister, room no.9, lawless attorney, etc.)
2 3
Replying to JulySnow2 • Mar 23, 2019
I know. Just because of him i cant rewatch this drama anymore now. Now I also feel sorry for the girl who had…
right?? i feel bad for her and the one who did the married couple show with him AND my only love song
YIKES
7 0
On The Great Escape • Mar 23, 2019
I'm looking at the cast and there's no females? Like usually that's fine with me but I honestly feel like it gets boring without any interactions between people and when it's only men :p
6 3
Replying to Belu • Mar 23, 2019
Person Jung Eun Chae
I know right? Can't wait to see more of her in the future. I need more of her NOW!!
yes sis she owns me now
lets pray she has something planned for 2019 !!
3 1
Replying to renna • Mar 23, 2019
15+ usually does contain some violence but it's typically heavily censored19+, however, is a different storythis…
ok well then I don't really think this will be ur cup of tea
but perhaps try a couple eps until you feel comfortable to continue or uncomfortable and just dnf it
0 1
Replying to NightTraveller • Mar 23, 2019
Title Kill It
Oh wow. How long do you stay up till?
3-4 days but I sleep a bit during the day when I can aha
0 0
Replying to NightTraveller • Mar 23, 2019
Title Kill It
Oh wow. How long do you stay up till?
I have serious insomniac issues lol I can stay up for like half a week
it's pretty bad
1 1
On Doctor Prisoner • Mar 23, 2019
I see the tag "strong female lead" and automatically add to my to be watched list
i eat that shit up
0 0
Replying to Xueh • Mar 23, 2019
Please stop complaining no romance lmao. Shows that depict excessive gore shouldn't have that much romance...…
THANK YOU!
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Mar 23, 2019
sounds interesting but is it really graphic/violent?
15+ usually does contain some violence but it's typically heavily censored
19+, however, is a different story
this happens sometimes with OCN and other rare times, like for the guest a couple eps had this
but it will warn you at the beginning ^^ im all here for the gore and whatever they throw in our faces but i can see why some disclaimers are needed
2 3