Editorials
Replying to Niina no Papa • Jun 20, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra Spoiler
Extremely obsessed supportive lead who doesn't know his place, and the grandmother killed it for me. The actress…
Wait how exactly was the grandmother violent?
0 2
On Class of Lies • Jun 14, 2019
Title Class of Lies
I know my opinion is unpopular but I'm not a huge fan of this actor however that never stops me from trying a drama, the plot seems very interesting so i'll be watching
1 1
Replying to pktljames • Jun 14, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Angel's Last Mission: Love
I think I'm in the minority, but I CAN NOT STAND the Yeon Seo character. In fact, that character is why I had…
I don't even think she's that selfish?
3 0
Replying to hogod • Jun 11, 2019
Title Abyss
I'll never understand why people who don't enjoy a drama feel the need to insist that it's a bad drama as if it's…
Why can’t people express their opinion on a drama? If I don’t like it I’ll say I don’t like it.
6 0
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 10, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
idk if it's because i'm already quite familiar with the fantasy genre or if i'm just being picky, but i feel like…
Anyways since I offended you and the show you love so much, sorry! That’s life though. Not everyone is gonna like the same shows as you. No reason to be upset about it lol
1 0
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 10, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
idk if it's because i'm already quite familiar with the fantasy genre or if i'm just being picky, but i feel like…
People who claim shows are confusing are hilarious? Sis make it make sense.
1 2
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 10, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
idk if it's because i'm already quite familiar with the fantasy genre or if i'm just being picky, but i feel like…
I will watch and comment if I feel like it of course
1 0
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 10, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
idk if it's because i'm already quite familiar with the fantasy genre or if i'm just being picky, but i feel like…
so you don't reason, you call people "just not as clever as others" because I don't like your oppas drama. please, be mature and sensible if your gonna comment
4 4
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 9, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy Spoiler
idk if it's because i'm already quite familiar with the fantasy genre or if i'm just being picky, but i feel like…
Right? I felt like they had a fresh idea for the different species and tribes however since the focus on that is only about 10% of the drama it feels like a subplot of the drama. Most of the time we are just waiting to see our protagonists again so It's hard for me to enjoy this. I'm thinking of finishing this and not bothering with the other two if nothing changes
3 1
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 9, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
idk if it's because i'm already quite familiar with the fantasy genre or if i'm just being picky, but i feel like…
sorry dear I didn't expect romcom at all, that being said I still don't like the way this drama is progressing
2 7
On Live 2 • Jun 9, 2019
Title Live 2
PLEASE PLEASE
3 0
Replying to dearD4NI • Jun 9, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy Spoiler
idk if it's because i'm already quite familiar with the fantasy genre or if i'm just being picky, but i feel like…
THANK YOU!! I agree with everything you said, especially the politics with the old men. It just continued on and on pointlessly. Already repetitive nonsense to me. I’m hoping we get more eunsom and tan ya
3 20
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy • Jun 9, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
Just saw episode 3 and damn did it feel painstakingly long and boring. Disappointing after a great start.
7 29
Replying to Adamilla • Jun 9, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
What even is this. The acting is kind of weird, and some things just don’t make sense (angel with a gun and…
my thoughts exactly
3 0
Replying to KeenRa • Jun 8, 2019
Title Girls' Generation 1979
I was going to watch cuz of Lee Jong Hyun but reading ur both comments I’m curious to know why him being in…
Look him up
1 1
On Designated Survivor: 60 Days • Jun 8, 2019
Title Designated Survivor: 60 Days
bae jong ok<3
0 0
Replying to ephemeral • Jun 8, 2019
Title Search: WWW
I DIDN'T LIKE THE FIRST EPISODE....
and why is that? just curious
1 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jun 8, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
It honestly took until episode 8 for me to get invested. The acting is top notch but it was hard to like and sympathize…
really? im tired of the damsel in distress, ditzy, sacrificial lambs but yes watch for the other two they're good to lol
1 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jun 7, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
It honestly took until episode 8 for me to get invested. The acting is top notch but it was hard to like and sympathize…
Really? I’m loving her cold exterior. That’s just me though
1 2
Replying to CorinneKeo • Jun 7, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
i wish lee yeon seo would be a little stronger and less damsel in distress
This almost always happens with male writers. (In Korea) They start off their females strong but it somehow always ends up like this. Just by what I’ve seen.
4 0