Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 8, 2024
Replying to rosalice_ • 12 days ago
they really deserve each other ;___; and i'm feeling so sorry for mingxuan!!!!
he sucks so hard at communication but we forgive him ahah
4 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • 13 days ago
Mingxuan is sooo soo sooo much better than zhao yang. I really feel bad for Mingxuan he finally fell for someone…
they really deserve each other ;___; and i'm feeling so sorry for mingxuan!!!!
9 2
On The Missing Piece • 13 days ago
7 and 8 episode broke my heart but in a good way. If you like bittersweet love, this bl is your thing. So many emotions, oh my God!!!
17 0
On Dear X • 19 days ago
Title Dear X
hi guys! I'm very interested in this drama, but reviews are so mixed up. for the ones who actually finished it, is it worth it? I'm attracted by the darkness of it.
0 2
Replying to dove • 20 days ago
Title Knot
actors did what they could with what they were handed but god how did production managed to fck this up, i'm so…
"the actors did what they could" this is so true? i dropped it around 6 or 7 ep, but i had the same feeling. if i was an actor and was given that screenplay i'd probably cry as soon as i got home lmao. also... honestly i have no idea HOW they could fuck up such a simple concept as omegaverse? i love omegaverse and this kind of universe already gives you rules, possible plots, subplots, etc... it should be easy not to mess up with it but they did it
6 0
On The Missing Piece • 20 days ago
I'm so hyped up for the next episode <3!!! Also, after the fourth episode I'm definitely more invested into the plot. I already liked a lot the couple but I was dubious about the plot...instead now I'm quite liking it.
4 0
On Payback • Aug 9, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
I don't know how to say it... but I was really interested in this. Like, I don't even THINK there's a real problem. There's major plot, subplots, lots of characters, the main ones are definitely explored, can't say they're shallow. But at episode 7 I had to drop it. I just don't feel anything for the main couple, the side one, well, not even sure it's gonna be something. I adore Sun and Sky in general, especially Sky really made me push this far but idk. It's just not delivering anything for me T_T. Still think it's a show lots of people can enjoy. Just having no idea what didn't work for me. I see everyone liking this and I feel like I'm the only one.
4 1
Replying to vanwarren • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
No shade, but I'm 6 episodes in, and despite reading the synopsis at the top of this page, I STILL don't know…
i agree with every single word...
0 0
On Deep In • Jul 22, 2026
Title Deep In
I started this yesterday. Still at episode 2, but I'm liking it so far.
5 0