Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 7, 2023
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Aug 2, 2026
Yin Qing is washing away the sins of Shen Yu Rong from The Double. It’s refreshing to see the actor in a funny…
I agree!
2 0
On Overdo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
Insoportable. Creo que lo voy a dejar nada más empezarlo.
1 0
Replying to Alcervy • Apr 27, 2026
Title Gimlet Eyes
This drama is really amazing! Highly recommended!!!
I totally agree!
2 0
Replying to LouM • Apr 23, 2026
after reading the comments i guess i will wait until it ends to actually watch it.
Me too.
0 0
Replying to madhavi • Jul 3, 2025
And that's how you destory a perfectly fine drama
I totally agree with you.
0 0
Replying to casualhero • May 1, 2025
Warning, there are parts of the show that aren't in Chinese.
I've noticed. Is that Shanghainese?
1 0
Replying to WiebkeKth • Mar 28, 2025
I like the drama so far. Its not a must watch - but an ok to watch. The only thing that is not a good fit is the…
Too old? Ageism.
6 0
Replying to ellyy • Feb 7, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing Spoiler
Guys, was the ending happy? Because after ALL THIS Xuan lie and Qin Luo deserve to be happy with their son.
Yes!
0 0
Replying to Megumi • Jan 5, 2025
wait a sec. Does no one watch this show? it's pretty entertaining!
I agree!!
3 0
Replying to Cdrama world • Dec 8, 2024
Oh wow really 7.8 😂 is the drama that bad?
Absolutely not. It's a good drama.
6 0