News
Replying to Ishida_Toru • 13 hours ago
Title The Great Long March
does it have an english title??
Yes.
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Empezó bien, pero se va cayendo estrepitosamente a medida que nos acercamos al final.
0 0
justjacky • 30 days ago
Review The Early Spring
I totally agree with you.
7 0
Heng • 30 days ago
Review The Early Spring
Totalmente de acuerdo
1 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Yin Qing is washing away the sins of Shen Yu Rong from The Double. It’s refreshing to see the actor in a funny…
I agree!
2 0
On Overdo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
Insoportable. Creo que lo voy a dejar nada más empezarlo.
1 0
Replying to Alcervy • Apr 27, 2026
Title Gimlet Eyes
This drama is really amazing! Highly recommended!!!
I totally agree!
2 0
Replying to LouM • Apr 23, 2026
Title The Epoch of Miyu
after reading the comments i guess i will wait until it ends to actually watch it.
Me too.
0 0
Ari Li • Aug 26, 2025
Review When Destiny Brings the Demon
I totally agree with you.
2 0
Replying to madhavi • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
And that's how you destory a perfectly fine drama
I totally agree with you.
0 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 2, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
Demasiada angustia llena de clichés nada más empezar.
2 0
On Righting Wrongs • Jun 2, 2025
Title Righting Wrongs
Maravilla absoluta.
0 0
On Gossip High • May 18, 2025
Title Gossip High
Mucho mejor drama de lo que la gente comenta.
0 0
Replying to casualhero • May 1, 2025
Title A Better Life
Warning, there are parts of the show that aren't in Chinese.
I've noticed. Is that Shanghainese?
1 0
Replying to WiebkeKth • Mar 28, 2025
Title A Moment but Forever
I like the drama so far. Its not a must watch - but an ok to watch. The only thing that is not a good fit is the…
Too old? Ageism.
6 0
Replying to ellyy • Feb 7, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing Spoiler
Guys, was the ending happy? Because after ALL THIS Xuan lie and Qin Luo deserve to be happy with their son.
Yes!
0 0
Replying to Megumi • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Storm of Roses
wait a sec. Does no one watch this show? it's pretty entertaining!
I agree!!
3 0
Replying to Cdrama world • Dec 8, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
Oh wow really 7.8 😂 is the drama that bad?
Absolutely not. It's a good drama.
6 0
playful_site_2714 • Oct 2, 2024
Review The Outsider
I totally agree with you.
1 0
JulesL • Jul 9, 2024
Review Delicacies Destiny
Thank you for your review. It's very interesting and useful.
0 1