News
Replying to DNa • Mar 9, 2013
Article My Top 3 Prince Charmings
mine should be Chiaki senpai~ from Nodame Cantabile
I love Chiaki. He acts as Nodame's friend, lover, brother and father. What more can a girl asked.
0 0
Keurinibae • Mar 8, 2013
Article Love is a Contact Sport
I feel giddy just reading this. Off to watch my favorite scenes. NICE JOB!
2 0
juri25 • Mar 7, 2013
Article Currently Watching: Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek
I kinda hesitant to watch this but maybe I will wait for all episodes to finish. I particularly like the two second leads(from one of my faves Only You)but aren't they playing as the bad ones?
2 0
purplenette • Mar 7, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette [Updated]
I like Shi Hoo as an actor but whether he is guilty or not, it has a big impact on his future as an actor. I will be very sad if they found out he is innocent because his career is finished. :(
6 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I started 4 yrs ago watching Korean and Taiwanese. Just started Chinese and Thai last year. They are good too.
1 0
Cheer • Feb 27, 2013
Article Remake: Itazura Na Kiss
ISWAK/ TKA. Daebak. It was my first version and spent sleepless nights just to finish it. The best couple, best kisses, best everything. Then I tried to watch playful kiss. It was so-so. The only thing I like is they have the cutest wardrobe on Oh ha Ni. Forget about Itazura na Kiss. Nothing compared to the other versions.Not to mention the lead actress...so blah.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Me, too. I'm here in USA. Nice to meet you.
0 0
Replying to aparnaceg • Feb 17, 2013
Article Valentine's Day Special: KDrama Kisses
Why did you skip put on Taiwanese dramas? They kissed again.. ;-)
I do love the kisses in Taiwanese dramas. It's more realistic.
2 0
Goliath1357 • Feb 17, 2013
Article Pathetic Kdrama Second Leads
Han Yoo Kyung (played by Kim Min Jung) in Thorn Birds. After all the evil deeds that she did, she still thinks that she has the right to break-up the main leads.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello! I'm good. Where are you from?
0 0
allyson • Feb 15, 2013
Article Valentine's Day Special: KDrama Kisses
I've seen so many brick wall kisses that I wonder if the director has got to do with it. I know a lot of same actresses that kiss much better in the movies than K dramas. Or is it different from dramaland. Yoon Eun Hye is the best kisser among them in dramas.
2 0
Cheer • Feb 12, 2013
Article Remake: Hana Kimi
I only watched the original Hana Kimi. Just because I heard the other versions are not that good. Wouldn't waste my time.
1 0
shaz22 • Feb 12, 2013
Article A Hypothesis on "Drama Craze"
I'm infected with all these viruses and happy to tell that I don't need any cure. LOL
3 0
Replying to cat2dr • Feb 11, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love Spoiler
I hated the ending to High Kick Through the Roof, at the time I was watching it with a few friends and we heard…
Totally agree. I laughed so much and enjoying it. Ending? Couldn't see it coming. I was swooning over Daniel's and Shin Se Kyung soon to be love story then puffed... both dead.
0 0
cuzie • Feb 11, 2013
Article Horrible Ways To End The Drama You Love
Oops, you forgot Thousand Kisses. Dropped this drama near the end. Watched the last scene and just like your other lists...ended up smiling with each other. Anyway, I love your article.
1 0
sky241 • Jan 26, 2013
Article How To Survive a Drama Dry Spell
I do all these. How can you be so brilliant? I even ventured out to other Asian dramas like Thai, Chinese and one Indonesian. Thanks to Viki.
0 0
allyson • Jan 21, 2013
Article Melodrama Miscreants
If you started watching Hundred Year's Inheritance, the mother in law is the topnotch of all evils I've seen and it's just the first 5 episodes. By the way, I agree with your lists.
1 0
gooheajung • Jan 18, 2013
Article Top 10 Most Annoying Drama Characters
Totally agree esp. Oh Mok Dan and the couple from Full House. I stopped watching Flower Boy Ramyun shop due to Eun Bi too.
0 0
Sanaa-alnabulsi • Jan 18, 2013
Article Currently Watching: A Hundred Year's Inheritance
My favorite weekend drama. I love Eugene and she really is very good on this one. I like that they started it with the amnesia thing in the beginning which is usually seen at the middle of most dramas I've seen. The whole family has their own story to tell and looking forward to them helping each other with the family business.
0 0
oneterrorist • Jan 18, 2013
Article A Beginner's Guide To: 1 Litre of Tears
I don't have the courage to spill all my tears. I know it's a good one but I can't seem to start watching it.
0 0
