News
NewKDramaAddict • Jan 14, 2013
Article Diary of a Historical Drama Junkie: Jumong
I love historical dramas. I've learned a lot about Korean History thru these dramas. The stories are interesting. Watching Great Seer right now.
1 0
kailin • Jan 13, 2013
Article What You Can Really Learn From Drama
Loved it. Something I can relate,too. I'm Asian and it's so fascinating to see the different cultures and learn from it. Love esp. the foods and starting to say some foreign words. Nice article.
1 0
Taylorgg12 • Jan 8, 2013
Article Tay's Top 5 Taiwanese Dramas
I got hooked with Taiwanese dramas after watching It started with a kiss and They kiss again which by the way are my favorites so far. I agree with your lists except Hi, my sweetheart. I would say Ring the bell twice is also good.
2 0
Neaa • Jan 7, 2013
Article Neaa's 'Girls' Night' Weekend-Movie Picks
I've watched all three and I'd say these are truly Asian chick flick. Love them all.
1 0
Neaa • Jan 2, 2013
Article Year 2012 in Review: Biggest Disappointments
I so agree with all of your lists. My biggest disappointment really was Fashion King just because I watched it from beginning to end whereby the rest is I dropped it midway. I do like Rooftop Prince bec. I laughed a lot on that one. I would like to add Oh La La couple on the lists of very promising at the beginning and went blah towards the end that I can't bear to watch the last 4 episodes. And if you want to add a Taiwanese drama...I would say Miss Rose is one of them.
0 0
dapinaymrs • Dec 15, 2012
Article Dapinaymrs' Fantasy Weekend Movie Picks
I would say, I like Il Mare better than Lake House. The ending comes with a surprise. Starry,starry night is a nice love story. Come to think of it, let me find The Promise.
2 0
akai-kitsune • Dec 10, 2012
Article Akai's Weekend Movies
Have seen Mulan and Hello schoolgirl which I both enjoyed, now off to watch Turn left, turn right.
2 0
SeRose • Dec 10, 2012
Article Drama Food I Crave: Korean Edition
My faves are always the side dishes. I missed the All you can eat Buffet in Riverside Ca. I haven't tried Jajangmyun. I'm thinking Korean for my birthday now that you made me so hungry.
4 0
Cheer • Nov 23, 2012
Article IRIS 2 Starts Airing In February 2013
Jang Hyuk? I'm in. Lee Bum Soo is looking more and more hot. I think he lost weight. I did start to watch Iris but never get to finish it.
0 0
On Sealed with a Kiss • Nov 22, 2012
Title Sealed with a Kiss
It got me hooked on Episode 1. Love the main guy. First time I saw him. He is so handsome. He's one of the reason why I watch this again and again.
2 0
On Romance in the Rain • Nov 22, 2012
Title Romance in the Rain
My most favorite chinese drama. I have seen it several times and it always makes me cry . It's a heartwarming drama with one of the beautiful songs I ever heard. You can watch the whole thing on youtube.
2 0
purplenette • Nov 22, 2012
Article A Stalker's Guide: So Ji Sub
One of my faves. Seen him first in Cain and Abel. Fell in love with him in I'm sorry I love you. Made it a point to see all his dramas and movies.^_^
3 0
Aya97 • Nov 22, 2012
Article Most Beautiful Women Over 25
Love your lists.They are all my faves. Plus Eugene and Han Ji Min.
1 0
On In Love with Power • Nov 17, 2012
Title In Love with Power
Love Hawick. Hopefully I can watch it with eng sub.
2 0
dramaqueen4life • Nov 17, 2012
Article Hana Yori Dango: Who Did It Better?
I love the Korean version just because they are all cute, but Hana Yori Dango is the best. The two leads are so cute together and got to see their actual wedding and also having a baby together. That completes all compared to all the other versions.
1 0
On Missing You • Oct 12, 2012
Title Missing You
First time to see them on same drama. I love Yoon Eun Hye. A MUST see for me.
1 0
amrita828 • Sep 24, 2012
Article The Perfect Review
This is so freaking funny. Esp. love the clairvoyant review.^_^
3 0
amrita828 • Aug 30, 2012
Article The Unbearable Lightness of Being Addicted
Addendum: Drinking soju/makgeolli (any alcoholic drink)barfing on whoever piggybacks you and miraculously sober for a few minutes.
0 0
amrita828 • Aug 30, 2012
Article The Unbearable Lightness of Being Addicted
OMG! That's totally true. Spend my whole day in front of my computer. Wish I have friends to chat with re: dramas of course.
1 0
On Scarlet Heart • Apr 20, 2012
Title Scarlet Heart
I stumbled on it while trying to find a historical drama. First Chinese historical drama for me. So different from Korean. The previews at the start and end of each episodes shows you glimpses of the whole story so it's not a surprise of what's gonna happen. Otherwise I don't have regrets that I got to watch this sad beautiful story. Highly recommended.
1 0
