News
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 24, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
Never had a great a mind boggling drama for a long time. This is it.
16 0
Replying to PoojaBansal • Oct 6, 2025
Title The Guardians Spoiler
Somebody please dm me tha latest working domain of kisskh. All previous domains have stopped working. It's a humble…
https://kisskh.id/
0 1
Cheer • May 29, 2014
Article Introducing Thai Lakorns
When I get tired of Korean dramas and Taiwanese dramas I usually switched to Thai lakorns. It's something different and takes away my boredom. Usually the nemesis are the worst here especially the women.
2 1
GumihoGumtree • May 29, 2014
Article Thai Lakorns Recommendations: Part One
I'm a great fan of Thai dramas and my all time favorites are Prissana, Nueng Nai Suang, and Wanida. These are wholesome with no slap/kiss revenge. And for something on the revenge side, I would recommend Pin Anong. Great chemistry.
1 0
Replying to BayanSamhan • Nov 25, 2013
Article 7 Accidents from Heaven
but plzz could you tell me the name of the 1st drama
The Classic. Best romantic movie ever.
0 0
Replying to CrawlingInMySkin • Jul 30, 2013
Article Age Differences I Could/Couldn't Live With
Good article! How about I hear your voice ^^ ? I tottaly don't mind the age difference there.
They are actually playing their age there. Lawyer and a student so it doesn't matter and they do look good together.
2 0
Replying to baranamtara • Jul 30, 2013
Article Age Differences I Could/Couldn't Live With
... Don't forget Faith... The age gap bothered me so much, it was hard to finish it... XDDD And I really could…
I'm with you. I'm a great fan of LMH but didn't watch this because of the main girl. I only got up to Episode 3.:(
1 0
Clemi-chan • Jun 2, 2013
Article A Beginner's Guide to In Time With You
One of my faves. Love Ariel Lin. The OST is beautiful.
3 0
karaleen • May 18, 2013
Article And You Thought Step-Mothers Were Evil: Part 2
I don't really find Tae Kyung's mom evil just because I didn't see her evilness in action compared to some other stepmom like Hundred Years Inheritance.
0 0
twinklelie • May 11, 2013
Article You’re Beautiful - Ikemen desu ne: Original vs. Remake
Watched both versions. I would say Korean version is way better... or should I say way cuter. Not looking forward to the T version.
1 0
jenna • Apr 30, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to No Min Woo
A super talented actor. Loves the way he plays the drums. I actually watch by chance all his dramas and esp like him in Full house 2 except that he was way too skinny in that drama. Needs to gain weight.
5 0
Hijabista Ahjumma • Apr 30, 2013
Article Currently Watching: When a Man's In Love
I watched two episodes and I think I have to do a marathon when it's finished to see if it's a happy ending.
0 0
Combo • Apr 27, 2013
Article What Not to Wear in Dramaland: Male Edition
How about the guys wearing lipstick and sometimes their lips are redder than the girls. I think only Korean men wears it on dramas.
10 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the friend request.
1 0
purplenette • Apr 14, 2013
Article In the Know with Purplenette
I just started watching I Summon you Gold. So far, so good. Out of all the other ones, it will definitely be Shark. Love Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin.
4 0
purplenette • Apr 12, 2013
Article Eye Candy Syndrome
I start a drama just because of the actors in it but sad to say, I can drop it just like that if the story is not to my liking. But I watched Fashion King till the end until they dropped that bomb of an ending and it was too late. Saw the whole Great Seer..it wasn't too bad. BIG and Dr.Jin... disappointed. Watching When a Man Loves, too early to tell. Hoping for a good comeback for the two leads
2 0
JustJackieB • Apr 12, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Song Ok Sook
She's the best ahjumma. Most dramas have her, be a good or bad role, she always stands out.
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • Mar 29, 2013
Article Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye to star in new SBS Drama
best news in dramaland. please no leading lady who is much older than him.
0 0
oneterrorist • Mar 20, 2013
Article A Beginner's Guide to: Smile, You
One of my favorite kdrama. No makjangs, just wholesome and very entertaining.
0 0
cuzie • Mar 17, 2013
Article Cuzie's Weekend Movie Picks
I've watched 3 except the Japanese one.Daisy is a sad movie. A little thing called love is my first Thai drama and it started my arrays of Thai lakorns.
0 0
