Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2020
On You Maniac • 12 hours ago
Title You Maniac
I think this serie represent dating in todays society as we all want connection with other people but because of insecurity we end up holding back not being honest to each other about our feelings. instead keeping it a casual relationship without putting name on it trying to keeping it light without commitment. But clearly that is not how you actually find a deeper connection with another person and a change for a permanent relationship. I guess this is a lesson for our leads to learn.
8 0
Replying to Linayeol • 4 days ago
I saw a TikTok video about this drama, and someone in the comments said that his amputation was due to osteosarcoma.…
Based on the comment from the actors and production company the story is gonna focus on their romance and individual growth giving comfort to the viewer so do not think there’s gonna be a sad ending.
8 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 28 days ago
he proposed to her! now I wish this was about them navigate marriage life than this nonsens about third party getting involved. I mean we never get a drama about a couple handling marriage after dating and that could have been something new to talk about.
14 6
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 1, 2026
our leads got a crash course about trust and clearly this gonna strengthen their relationship in the end. I mean trust is important for a long standing relationship so better they learn it now than later. Since they both have not allot of experience in relationship this gonna learn them how to maintain one. agree this episode was kinda frustrating but I trust the prossess and it is gonna pay off in the long run.
9 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Aug 30, 2026
I really hope this drama doesn’t become the rich kid uses the poor kid to his advantage and discards him when…
I am more scared of Bi O mom as I think she could cross the line for her son success....
3 1
On The Remarried Empress • Aug 26, 2026
I feel huge dissonance between the European setting and Korean actors in it... Just like Hollywood putting their actors in non American setting and for the most part it comes out awkward and uncomfortable.
3 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 24, 2026
ep 7 really is moving things along and love this drama really have a nice pace and DR growing into a lovely character shortly figuring out her own feelings. really appreciate that all the misunderstandings getting solved before our leads getting together. can not wait for their dating era.
11 0
Replying to xingxing • Aug 16, 2026
i'm loving it but i can't believe what i saw at the end of ep 10. i think this break up will actually let both…
My heart is so sad for them both because of the pressure around them, but like you I belive this gonna make them grow and YR dealing with her trauma head on.
4 1
Replying to sal09 • Aug 16, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
the text preview for ep 11! seems like we gonna circle back to JW next ep.
Gang-wook, suffering from the pain of a breakup, feels a deep affection for Yeo-ri, who has come in for questioning at the prosecutor's office, as he cannot bring himself to approach her. However, using a pendant that unexpectedly comes into his possession as an excuse, he reaches out to Yeo-ri once more and reveals his true feelings.
1 0
Replying to Crescenttimes • Aug 16, 2026
I won't say they ruined it they have been giving signs of who the last hurdle Will be it's not sudden
actually I think this break up gonna lead to the final plot thread regarding JW. those ghosts gonna bring them back together. As long as our girl have been happy in love they have not showed up, but I guess after the break up they gonna show themselves again.
1 0
Replying to ImTheJhan • Aug 11, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss Spoiler
I'll continue watching this drama after it finishes airing coz of my sched, but I really hope people won't give…
I think this x comment is spot on the difference in how she behave around the two boys at least in the drama. https://x.com/silvva2323/status/2086977147793502292
I think she gonna learn the difference between liking someone as a fan and liking someone for who they are as a person and we gonna be on the journey with her. If this was a 16/20 ep I think her dating both boys could work, but yeah since this is 12 ep I hope they do this a little different so we can see how her feelings for HG grow and evolve.
5 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 9, 2026
MH remind me of the classic lead that is rich and arrogant that find a place in his heart to show care for the female lead but here we clearly can see he is obsessed and slowly his mask is falling as he do not get what he want... I think writer have done a nice job showing the smal thing of behavior toward YR is coming out as unsettling as it do not comes from genuine care for her wellbeing. often it is those small things that show if the actions is coming from the heart or not.
8 1
On Spooky in Love • Aug 8, 2026
More than those fake date scene I love how they show how much they like each other like GU honestly word about how much he likes our girl talking to her grandmother. him smiling at her the whole episode and being there when she need him. She being concerned for him while drunk and also smiling at their phone call ect. We can see how comfortable they are around each other as they act like a married couple already.
27 2
Replying to sal09 • Jul 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
they already so cute together and the mutual respect they have build for each other is so sweet and lovely! k-drama…
ep. 5 written preview:
~After a terrifying moment, Yeori barely manages to compose herself and returns to her original place, but she feels Gang-wook's absence everywhere...

Then, by chance, they have an unexpected reunion at an art museum.
2 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 26, 2026
they already so cute together and the mutual respect they have build for each other is so sweet and lovely! k-drama writer know hows to hook us in with cliffhanger endings!
Ps: found the written preview for ep 5 and write it down in the spoiler comment.
3 1
Replying to gCell at Work • Jul 26, 2026
https://youtu.be/TpXQUuAWohk?si=kco7JDEFb-dPnpX9 Woah, i am unsure what to think of recruiting young people about…
seems like this is about people that have successfully gone true treatment and at a stage where they can look for romance after going true those hardship.
9 0
Replying to Serafim • Jun 22, 2026
FL logic is reasonable, because she isn't thinking logically, her decisions are all emotional ones because she…
Agree. it is the worst time making decisions when you are high on emotions, so hope to see her coming around after some time to reflect.
14 0
Replying to Addicted to good dramas • Jun 8, 2026
Having Disney plus and can't watch it , so frustrating first Perfect Crown Disney streamd more then a month later…
great news fellow European it is now available for us on disney+!!!
1 1