News
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Their chemistry 💯, literally soulmates. This definitely will fall as one of my favourite for 2026.
2 0
Replying to Blackandyellow • Jun 5, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
What a man indeed.
I’m in awe
1 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 5, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Cha Se Gye, what a man 👏
21 2
On The WONDERfools • May 19, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
I loved it 🤣🤏🏽
6 0
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 18, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Methinks this is nothing more than unrequited love on his part. She is too comfortable with him—he's already…
I feel the same way, hopefully they don’t make jhang just a miserable character
1 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 17, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
The SML🥵
5 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • Feb 15, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
How... ? I am dreading it bc I dont see how it could be possible ACCORDING TO MY 21ST CENTURY MONOGAMOUS STANDARDS…
😭I’ll take second fl being Queen and our girl Eunjo as his concubine ( this is me being delusional)
1 1
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 14, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
3 more episodes to 🥲I’m hoping for a happy ending
6 4
Replying to reverie • Nov 22, 2025
Title Dear X
I like this drama a lot but I’m watching to witness Ajin’s downfall. They even tried giving Joo Dan Tae a…
100% agree with you.
3 0
On Dear X • Nov 14, 2025
Title Dear X
I would’ve loved HIY as the ML. They looking so good together with the Ah Jin, my word.
4 1
Replying to hoodie_dramas • Oct 26, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
can the ex just fucking die!!!!
I’m here to say this too😭 he’s so annoying
3 0
On The Murky Stream • Oct 4, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Our female lead deserves more screen time.
14 4
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Oct 3, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Am I the only one who thinks he will have a redemption arc?
I feel the same😭
0 0
On The Murky Stream • Oct 1, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Which episode does Mu Doek die because that man is making me sick 😭?
9 9
Replying to Yuri • May 3, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
is it good???
It is, but scary
1 0
On The Haunted Palace • Apr 28, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
I’m really enjoying this
4 0
On Buried Hearts • Mar 2, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
ML’s hair is tea
13 0
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Nov 3, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Kim Taeri I’m in awe
10 0
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Nov 3, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
I’m in tears, what an ending 😭
12 0
Replying to simply_chims • Sep 22, 2024
Title The Double
you should try story of yanxi palace it’s the same actress and it’s also revenge it’s sooooo good
Thank you x
0 0
