News
Replying to lia • Dec 28, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
so damn boring
ikr I tried to watch it so many times because of the positive comments but I just can't I'm so bored I watched Maestra instead that is quality kdrama
2 1
Replying to 9070095 • Dec 28, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
I'm running out of dramas, guys suggest me some good 😥
You gotta watch Maestra it's amazing 🤩 its keeping me on my toes
1 1
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Dec 28, 2023
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth
Kim Pil doesn't deserve both women.. what a loser
geez he's even worse than I imagined as the episodes go on
3 0
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Dec 28, 2023
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth
Man, what a find. This drama is so damn good. Part of me is glad I found it so soon and the other part of me is…
I want the next episodes so badd this is too good
3 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Dec 28, 2023
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth
The rating says meh! but the comments say otherwise 😂 I saw some edits of Yoo Jeong Jae and it caught my attention.…
the ratings are so untrue not one boring moment... This drama is keeping me on my toes
4 0
On Maestra: Strings of Truth • Dec 28, 2023
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth Spoiler
Kim Pil doesn't deserve both women.. what a loser
5 1
Replying to ansa • Dec 28, 2023
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth
is this actually good?
Just started it pretty good
2 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 27, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
Won ik really shone when they showed him in the real estate clip he really looked confident and in his element I wish he could bring that energyy here we need more of him
2 0
Replying to roro4 • Dec 27, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
yep and she didn't need to apologized to GH, he's a big boy he can take her words. He got turn off, but just mean…
she apologized to him, he said he forgives her and they should wipe the slate clean then he brings the same thing up later and says he was angry at her behaviour... this man isss
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Dec 27, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
funny how we all absolutely love Hajeong now. She's my best participant rn tbh
Hajeong has that Jinseok type emotional maturity I'm so glad we got to see it
3 0
Replying to Daising • Dec 27, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
I just want min young and Jin Seok together...what do I do? They are the only people I care about 😭
I still want them to be together 😭 but min young girlllll keeps messing it
3 0
Replying to Eevmar83 • Dec 27, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
Gyu ri seems weirdly interested in Min Woo when see saw him being interested in another girl.
ikr at first she rejected him and now suddenly her interest is renewed
2 1
Replying to Mira • Dec 27, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
habin conversation with hajeong really pissed me off. it was as if he's not serious abt the whole dating thing.…
I swear he came for a free vacation or something
4 0
Replying to Mira • Dec 26, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
Who do u think GwanHee picks to go to Paradise? im very confused bcs they showed hyeseon, hajeong, and minji in…
yah idk Gwanhee said so many nice things to Hyeson but if he gets her hopes up and changes his mind idk 😐
0 0
Replying to sai • Dec 26, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
did the preview show who GwanHee chose or were they old clips? a bit confused
nope it didn't show
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 26, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
I feel gwanhee is the most confused 😕
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 26, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
The tail game Hajeong 😂😂😂😂
14 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Dec 26, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
I used to love min young but after the whole conversation in the shacky room and her crying I just lost all interest.…
I feel like minyoung is genuinely confused
6 4
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 19, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
I guess Min woo is the youngest this season
5 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 19, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
I want more Hye seon screen time
12 0
