News
On Bad and Crazy • Sep 5, 2023
Title Bad and Crazy
Nice the actress who played Lee Sa ra from the glory is also there immediately recognised her
3 0
Replying to Suresh • Sep 3, 2023
Title Hoon Payon
I think tae will do that black magic only if he gets frustrated, angry or becoming slave to some like lunga na…
he was overly obsessed with her
0 0
Replying to Suresh • Sep 2, 2023
Title Hoon Payon Spoiler
I think tae will do that black magic only if he gets frustrated, angry or becoming slave to some like lunga na…
it's still creepy what he did to Meena
0 3
Replying to rylvenclaw • Sep 2, 2023
Title Hoon Payon
i finally watch it on theater today! actually not scary enough for me but i still love it ! really love the plot…
It was better than I expected
2 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Sep 1, 2023
Title The Wedding War
You mean body shaming the green couple lady? I think she is very adorable and her boyfriend really loves her.
exactly lie detectors suck and some things shouldn't be asked on a show which will remain on the internet forever too personal
0 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Sep 1, 2023
Title The Wedding War
Do we know if Tae Suk and Ji Yoon (the pink couple) have broken up yet?
they did have problems during the show but again who knows?
0 0
Replying to ItsBlu3Viper • Sep 1, 2023
Title The Wedding War
So, it's over? Today, it says 9 episodes are it.
yup
0 0
Replying to Emma Rose • Aug 21, 2023
Title Streamer
done watching this, im not sure whether if that place really haunted with full of dead bodies or perhaps it just…
I think it was haunted considering the last few scenes with all those ghostly figures appearing everywhere
2 0
Replying to Suzy • Aug 21, 2023
Title Streamer
How's this show?
it's good enough- if you liked Gonjiam haunted asylum you'll like this though that one was better
0 0
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Aug 21, 2023
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
The women were so cool in this
11 0
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Aug 21, 2023
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
The soldier case just like D. P. just as emotional
7 1
On Mask Girl • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mask Girl
I'm just on episode 2 - waay darker than I thought.... dropping it for my mental health
6 11
Replying to Ce Re • Aug 3, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I’m still crying at the part where tell a lie plays
I absolutely love that song so emotional
0 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Aug 3, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Amazing bittersweet.. still crying
1 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Seriously how far is the millitary going to go hide stuff-- I hope this season ends with justice
0 1
On D.P. Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Already feeling the anxiety
1 0
On Queenmaker • Jul 21, 2023
Title Queenmaker
What a ride.... absolutely amazing
1 0
Replying to Bella Harold • Jun 30, 2023
Title Divorce Attorney Shin
does it involves romance?
not of the main character but the side
1 0
On Divorce Attorney Shin • Jun 18, 2023
Title Divorce Attorney Shin
Love the friendship, so wholesome 😌
1 2
On Duty after School: Part 1 • May 23, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
Love the actors just poor writing so many plot holes..
0 0
