News
On tvN O'PENing: Shoot Me • Nov 29, 2023
Title tvN O'PENing: Shoot Me
Lee Da Un's father what a bastard
1 0
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Nov 19, 2023
Title Brave Citizen Spoiler
frustrating frustrating don't know if I can keep watching
glad I continued watching... him getting beat up was amazing
1 0
On Brave Citizen • Nov 19, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
frustrating frustrating don't know if I can keep watching
0 1
Replying to Creationofgreatness • Nov 2, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
1st episode ending Slayyy girl
looking at the other comments I really don't want her to keep submitting to these people 😞 I hope she keeps her new found badass girl persona
2 1
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 2, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
1st episode ending Slayyy girl
3 2
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 1, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Are all Korean mother in laws the same is there a good thing one out there?
3 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 1, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Oh Seung Yun how are you 33!? You look like you're barely legal age
4 1
On The Killing Vote • Oct 13, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
unrelated- I need Joo Hyun's makeup tutorial
7 0
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Oct 5, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
it doesn’t matter what the past results were its what the results are in that moment the past results just get…
yup it was fair and square
0 0
Replying to has • Oct 5, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
i wasn’t a fan of deep n dap, but after watching ep 6 it finally dawned on me that i really underestimated them.…
yup they really did well in ep 6 Mina myoung really grew as a leader
1 0
On Street Woman Fighter Season 2 • Oct 5, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2 Spoiler
wolf lo truly are survivors
3 0
On The Worst of Evil • Sep 28, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Just on first episode and it's already action packed loving the atmosphere
2 0
Replying to rinn • Sep 24, 2023
Title The Killing Vote Spoiler
where are you watching it?
dramacool
0 1
Replying to PrinceofDarkness • Sep 21, 2023
Title The Killing Vote Spoiler
What do u mean?
the running towards the fire, then the sister who is in high school running back in but then getting distracted and removing a video of her teacher, then even the police team arriving first at the scene even though he and the husband murderer left 1st giving them the benefit of the doubt they probably took the longer route- I love the actors I love the premise the story definitely makes you think a bit bad writing I guess here there
0 2
On The Killing Vote • Sep 21, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
why so many inconsistencies throughout the story
0 4
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Sep 20, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
Waiting for this to complete so I can binge it. Will not torture myself with 1 ep a week 😄
yup
0 0
On The Killing Vote • Sep 20, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
Only on episode 1 and so many things have already happened wow
2 3
Replying to Choppy • Sep 13, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
i just watched mega crew mission, dang wolf lo's choreography is so cool!
they really did it with the ganster in the rain vibes
0 0
Replying to SimplyEvil • Sep 13, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
From the beginning of the show I knew that the international crews were to gather fanbases across all countries…
I kinda got the same feeling kinda especially towards the Japanese group
7 0
On Street Woman Fighter Season 2 • Sep 13, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2 Spoiler
I'm sad about Tsubakill
4 0
