News
Replying to Fairy • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Han Ya Si deserved better😭😭😭 by far one of my favorite character from this drama🥺💞
mine too I really loved his character
1 0
On Omid • Sep 16, 2023
Person Omid
I really hope he gets a main role soon. I loved his acting in My Journey to You I wish I got to see more of him.
21 3
Replying to Deirdre19 • Aug 2, 2023
Title Be My Princess
Yes, this one is criminally underrated (like much of his work)! Have you seen Legend of the Phoenix? I can recommend…
Legend of the phoenix was so so good. But have you seen Novoland: The Castle in the Sky Season 2? I haven't watched season 1. Only watched season 2 because of jeremy and it's insanely underrated I've rewatched it a couple times now. The chemistry is so good
1 1
Replying to Eli32 • Apr 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Want a spin off with Pian Ran
yess
1 0
Replying to setsunah • Apr 18, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
you are the besttt I thought the site wasn't working
ohh do you know why they do that?
0 1
Replying to liliouy • Apr 18, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
EP 21-22 up on kisskh.co
you are the besttt I thought the site wasn't working
0 4
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Is anyone else having problems with kisskh?
2 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Is there 2 new eps today or only one?
1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Does anyone know where to watch previews for the next eps?
1 1
Replying to NinaV • Mar 27, 2023
Article Unfinished C-Dramas: To Watch Or Not To Watch?
PA broke my heart, actually made me stop watching Cdramas for a long time. I look forward to Lin Geng Xin and…
no bc same I been waiting for years badly hoping for another season I hope this new drama can fill the void
1 0
Replying to Cicada • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Kisskh
My favorite site to use! Unfortunately subs arent out yet.
0 0
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Mar 11, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Is there anyway to watch ep 35+ for free?
1 5
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Are the new eps out yet today 2am pst? Or did they change the airing
0 1
Replying to ConsciousYak • Feb 13, 2023
Title Sword and Beloved
I’m sure the new girl will do a great job I’m just sad cause I love Esther and this seemed like a perfect…
I agreeeeee :(
1 0
On Esther Yu • Feb 13, 2023
Person Esther Yu
I wish she would play in fox spirit matchmaker
3 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Any previews for last eps?
0 0
Replying to Flora • Aug 28, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
After watching episode 32, I have become interested in Si Ming character and her love story. Hoping drama ‘Si…
That would be awesome actually
1 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 28, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I am so in love with DFQC I really don't know how am I going to survive not being able to see him anymore 😭
Sameeee
1 0
Replying to July • Aug 28, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I'm afraid I won't be able to watch another Xianxia drama without comparing it to CLJ. This drama set my standards…
I agree this drama is so good!! I found it by chance on youtube in my recommendation list
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 28, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
I didn't understand the dream. Was that really her? She said something like "if you save me I'll marry someone else" and the crying nd emotions was so real.
0 13
