News
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I really enjoyed this drama sadly the ending felt a bit rushed in my opinion and wish they showed some of the wedding overall this drama was really good!! one of my top dramas now
6 1
Replying to Ju_Ju • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I was wondering if it can be played on Apple TV. Such a shame! Did it work with the iPad? Thanks so much for sharing
does that site have all the eps ? for me it shows 4 days
2 2
Replying to setsunah • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
where??
thank u!
1 0
Replying to Mae26 • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I’ll just go to work today, go home and sleep. so I can call out tomorrow lol just so I can watch all the episodes…
How do you watch all eps
0 2
Replying to sierra • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
as much as i don’t want to give tencent more money i don’t think i will be able to wait knowing i can easily…
where??
0 6
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 13, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I dont see preview for the new eps
1 3
Replying to Pinocchio • Aug 11, 2022
Person Zhao Li Ying
Since it seems like there won’t be a Princess Agents 2 I’m glad the PA couple are reuniting!
I know I'm so sad about no s2 I really loved that drama I can't believe how many years I'm still hoping for a s2!! But I'm glad we get to see the pairing again loved them together
4 1
Replying to nananur • Aug 11, 2022
Person Zhao Li Ying
Zhao Liying and Zhao Lusi are my favourite top Chinese actress.
I agree!!
2 0
Replying to Alysha Johnson • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I am so confused with people comment on how if LBY know about his revenge plan then why he proposed to CSS.I think…
Oh this makes a lot of sense thank you!
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
When does this drama air? is this site accurate? Originally I thought it comes out everyday but then I saw another thing that says only Sunday, Monday's and Tuesdays
0 5
Replying to Alysha Johnson • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I am so confused with people comment on how if LBY know about his revenge plan then why he proposed to CSS.I think…
I'm a bit confused what does LBY revenge has to go with CSS? I didn't get that part why is her family in prison
0 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 10, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Does this drama have a good or bad ending does anyone know?
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
OMG THE KISS SCENES I HAD TO REPLAY!!! Love this drama
3 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Does anyone know if this drama will have a good ending?
0 1
Replying to setsunah • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Omg I remember you from love like the galaxy good to see you here!!
My thoughts exactly!!
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
After episode 3, I know what this drama remind me , older movie "Labyrinth" with David Bowie😍😍I really want…
Omg I remember you from love like the galaxy good to see you here!!
0 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I haven't loved a drama this much since princess agents!! Does anyone know if the first season covers it all, or will there be a second season?? I love this drama I don't want it to end
7 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 2, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
What happened in preview episode 37?? I don't understand!! :(
0 3
Replying to setsunah • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Question ab ep 36 preview:
Does anyone know what happens after CSS gets pushed into the water?? :( I can't wait to see what happens!! I hope he saves her
0 18
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Question ab ep 36 preview:
0 19
