News
On One and Only • Jul 30, 2024
Title One and Only
is it worth to watch/ should I watch? the comments are scaring me to watch some dropping it early bc of the ending. Is it that bad or sad to the point I shouldn't watch?
1 7
On Till the End of the Moon • Jul 25, 2024
Title Till the End of the Moon
does she ever stop transforming?
0 4
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Jun 28, 2024
Title Love and Sword
Gonna remove this from my list. If it returns I'll add it back.
what do you mean?
0 0
Replying to FlyingCorgis • Jun 28, 2024
Title Love and Sword
i thought it was zhao liying from the poster xD
I wish lol
1 0
On The Substitute Princess's Love • Apr 30, 2024
Title The Substitute Princess's Love
i'm going to bed heartbroken over this drama I hope this wraps up quickly :(
2 0
Replying to Sandrusca • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Ok less than 3h . I need to do things to control myself not looking a the clock every minute. Im going to shower,…
same!!
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I CANT BELIEVE ITS ABOUT TO FINALLY BE HERE!! I literally had tears watching the trailer :')
6 0
Replying to Sandrusca • Mar 16, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
She is the executive producer even sugested a few cast menbers.
oh wow!! thanks for the information I find that so cool
6 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 15, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I was watching the new trailer on yt with subtitles and it said produced by zhao liying is that true??/
3 3
Replying to Dedra70 • Mar 8, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
On the last episode...lots of drama in episode 23. But I can't believe it...what is going on in this last episode.…
where did you watch?
0 1
On Yong An Dream • Mar 8, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
does kisskh or another site have subtitles past episode 18?
0 1
On Yong An Dream • Feb 29, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
Enjoying this drama already!! Does anyone know if the FL starts to remember the ML from her previous life?
1 2
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Feb 29, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
At least we don't hear "shitful" or "chong'er"
hahaha
0 0
On Yong An Dream • Feb 24, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
I can't wait to see more Jeremy!!
4 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Jan 10, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Any guesses to when this will finally come out?? 😆
4 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Dec 26, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Merry Christmas!! I hope this comes out soon!
16 0
Replying to JoanneChun • Oct 2, 2023
Person Omid
I'm obsessed, he was so good!! Sadly I'm not sure that he has the look that gets cast for main roles. I hope I'm…
Me too!!
0 0
Replying to setsunah • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Journey to You
princess agents
Lol me too!! We are so sad out here but it's such an amazing drama I'm still heart broken over it too. Waiting for The Legend of Shen Li now with the 2 main leads.
0 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Did anyone else kind of ship yws with han ya si??
5 3
Replying to Anaa Diaa Hazel • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Can anyone suggest drama similar to this?
princess agents
0 3
