Editorials
Replying to Jiju • Dec 18, 2025
Article Kim Seon Ho, Go Youn Jung's 'Can This Love Be Translated?' drops new teaser
I dont get their appeal Their visual and acting are just mid
Is that a new word you just learned? "mid" LOL... sybau and go find something else to do.
15 1
Replying to Mellow231 • Dec 18, 2025
Article Kim Seon Ho, Go Youn Jung's 'Can This Love Be Translated?' drops new teaser
Bruh this is one of the most mid teasers i wached..hope the show is good atleast
What were you expecting? Bickering, screaming, OTT acting? LMAO... kdrama fans always find something to complain about.
21 7
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Dec 13, 2025
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
GO YOUN JUNG my Shalay! I cannot wait to see you rock my screen, I have waited for so long. LETS GO!!!!!!!!
14 0
Lily Alice • Dec 11, 2025
Article Netflix confirms Kim Seon Ho and Go Youn Jung's 'Can This Love Be Translated?' premiere
My sweet girl Go Youn Jung, I cannot wait to see you rock my screen soon.
17 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Nov 24, 2025
List Prettiest Korean Actress
I agree!CRAZY TASTELESS MDLISTERS!Shin Min Ah Along with Song Hye Kyo and Oh Yeon Seo should be Top 3!Park Bo…
You need to SYBAU and stop whining in the comments, this is not 2010 when your fav was in their prime, they are now in their 40s and aging gracefully, the kdrama community is now full of all ages and mostly the younger generation who will definitely find the younger actresses more beautiful, you need to get your old ass out of here.... if you cannot stand the results GTFOH.
3 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Nov 16, 2025
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
I am very excited for this drama, I hope we get a release date soon.
10 2
