News
HappySqueak • Nov 4, 2016
Article 5 Reasons to Watch: Sweet Stranger and Me
Well I rather wait to read the reviews after it ended and then decide whether to watch or not
1 0
Replying to Shima0810 • Nov 4, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I don't like sad endings but for moon lovers it was the only ending possible. I mean if we consider the facts…
At the end the only one who I felt sorry for, was Wang So indeed
0 0
Replying to Shima0810 • Nov 4, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I don't like sad endings but for moon lovers it was the only ending possible. I mean if we consider the facts…
I agree with the part that Wang So did more for their love.
0 0
On Gogh, the Starry Night • Nov 4, 2016
Title Gogh, the Starry Night
I liked it very much. Cameo appearances were great too.
4 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 3, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I don't like sad endings but for moon lovers it was the only ending possible. I mean if we consider the facts of being a king in the past, and the palaces' atmosphere, none of us would have stayed in it. On the other hand wang so choosed kingdome when he left Hea Soo at the first place.
3 4
On Lee Joon Gi • Nov 2, 2016
Person Lee Joon Gi
So excited about his web drama with lee jong suk and ji chang wook
2 0
Sharn • Oct 29, 2016
Article 5 Korean Dramas To Be Excited About This Winter!
Goblin and legend of the blue sea are dramas that I'm waiting for
1 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Oct 29, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
This week, ending
0 0
Replying to mafi • Oct 19, 2016
Title Hello, My Twenties!
I'm usually against a 2nd season for most dramas, but if this one had another season, I'd be beyond…
Agree
1 0
On W • Oct 19, 2016
Title W
I'm surprised that the overall rating is still 8.8, I don't think this drama deserve this, specially the second half
12 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Oct 16, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
the cast and the writer, sounds a nice drama to finish the year
0 0
Replying to Emily Moi • Oct 16, 2016
Person Kim So Hyun
I can't believe she's my age and still this successful *goes and cry in the corner
Worth than you, me, who is older than her.
2 0
On Kim You Jung • Oct 16, 2016
Person Kim You Jung
wow, so young and a never ending movie and drama list, did she ever attended school?
0 1
On Ra Mi Ran • Oct 16, 2016
Person Ra Mi Ran
strong mom in reply
2 0
On Kyeon Mi Ri • Oct 16, 2016
Person Kyeon Mi Ri
I can't believe it. she is lee u bi's mom
2 1
On Park Bo Gum • Oct 14, 2016
Person Park Bo Gum
He looks so cute when smiles
2 0
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Oct 14, 2016
Title Reply 1988
The lamb crying throughout this was freaking annoying. To me, it's worse than a laugh track. I don't…
Really? I love that sound. Make me laugh a lot.
10 0
On Hello, My Twenties! • Oct 9, 2016
Title Hello, My Twenties!
it was really one of the best dramas, however some of my questions stayed unanswered by the end. I mean I wanted to know about Kang Yi Na family and I expected a stronger relationship at least for one of the couples.
1 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Oct 3, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Just a few hours \^o^/
1 0
Replying to livia • Oct 3, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
the only thing that bothers me about this drama now is the fact that haesoo came from future but it doesn't…
Me too, She never thinks about her family and does not miss her previous life, I mean if I go to 1000 years ago I will do anything to come back even if my boyfriend has cheated
0 0
