News
On Dear My Friends • Sep 13, 2017
Title Dear My Friends
wishing for season 2
4 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Sep 12, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
I loved season 1 very much and I'm super excited to watch this season
1 1
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 17, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
So excited about this drama
2 0
On Missing 9 • Dec 13, 2016
Title Missing 9
The story sounds interesting. Besides Chan Yoel
0 0
On My Annoying Brother • Dec 13, 2016
Title My Annoying Brother
Can't wait
0 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Dec 13, 2016
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
I just watch ep 3 and I'm getting the filling that the story has not much to offer. I'm just watching for LMH and JJH.
6 0
Replying to Dee • Dec 13, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
LJK winning so far. Love PHJ, but ep 3 was kinda creepy...in the first place if I was the little girls mom and…
For me he is the winner too until now. So excited about Lee jung suk though.
0 0
On 7 First Kisses • Dec 13, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
I liked lee joon gi's character more so far. PHJ's character is workaholic.
5 0
AmandaMarta • Dec 6, 2016
Article MDL Makes its First Move to Instagram
I wish you made an app for Android
2 0
On Signal • Nov 30, 2016
Title Signal
Just finished and OMG where was the writer before. Best drama of the year. Excellent cast. Just love it
1 0
On Jo Jin Woong • Nov 23, 2016
Person Jo Jin Woong
0 0
On Kim Hye Soo • Nov 23, 2016
Person Kim Hye Soo
She is almost my mom's age. So talented actress
0 0
Replying to bokami • Nov 20, 2016
Article Scarlet Heart Ryeo: How It Should Have Ended
I have an incredible idea for an extended amazing super ending ever - after her memory came back, she misses him…
You should write a trilling screen play.
0 0
HappySqueak • Nov 20, 2016
Article Scarlet Heart Ryeo: How It Should Have Ended
I don't think that would be possible cause So as a king, can not leave everything just to be with his love. As he did not when Soo said she does not like him to be the king. He wanted the kingdome and his love was his sacrifice
0 0
Akudie • Nov 20, 2016
Article Top 5 Best Korean Romance Dramas with Ghosts
For me the numbering of the list is vise versa
4 1
On Kim Go Eun • Nov 9, 2016
Person Kim Go Eun
I love her new style in Goblin
12 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Nov 9, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Still long time to wait
0 0
On 7 First Kisses • Nov 9, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
Just wOw
0 0
On Park Shin Hye • Nov 4, 2016
Person Park Shin Hye
Why her new movie Hwing is not in the list. The one she played with jo jong suk and DO?!
0 1
On Lee Jong Suk • Nov 4, 2016
Person Lee Jong Suk
How cute was your ceamo oppa
1 0
