News
On Hello, My Twenties! • Oct 10, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties!
I like second season more than the first one
0 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Oct 5, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
I love how this drama arouses all kinds of emotions inside me.
9 0
Replying to -pj • Sep 28, 2017
Person Gong Yoo
i need him and Gong Hyo Jin to do another drama together okie thanks
What was their drama together?
0 0
Jeana • Sep 27, 2017
Article Jeana's Unpopular Opinion: Bad Romances
Somehow Agree, but these are only a few examples, lot's of dramas lack of showing a healthy relationship between two mature person. But we like them maybe because we are also in process of becoming mature and some of us struggle with the same problems.
2 0
43067 • Sep 27, 2017
Article Korean Dramas as Disney Princess Movies
Nice one
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 26, 2017
Article kisskh Season 4 - Updates, New Features, and More!
WoW I love it, all features seem to be improved. Thanks MDL.
0 0
On Go Kyung Pyo • Sep 25, 2017
Person Go Kyung Pyo
I love his Acting and Voice
4 0
On Two Cops • Sep 25, 2017
Title Two Cops
sounds interesting
0 0
Replying to Katy • Sep 25, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
why is the subbing so slow??
I think the channel itself should release english subs along with the series. Don't they care about fans from other countries!
1 0
Replying to 171082 • Sep 23, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
are there 12 eps or 14 eps?? because I've heard different things and idk what to believe
I think it would be 12 ep like season 1
0 0
Replying to Abyss • Sep 22, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
At this point, I wouldn't mind if they made the rest of the season about Sung Min and Ji Won. And a little…
I also love Sung Min - Ji Won scenes, Ji Won is my favorite one in this season and I can't get enough of her.
12 0
Replying to Priyanka • Sep 18, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
So apparently for ep 7 there's a different version of the epilogue on TV and on YouTube. In the TV version…
where can I watch youtube version?
1 0
On Suspicious Partner • Sep 17, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
Currently watching, and honestly JCW is the only reason that I'm not dropping it. The story could have been much much better.
6 1
On Zo In Sung • Sep 17, 2017
Person Zo In Sung
Come back with a new drama please.
2 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Sep 16, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Subtitle :((
1 0
On Ryu Hwa Young • Sep 14, 2017
Person Ryu Hwa Young
Like her acting a lot
23 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Sep 14, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
I can't get enough of Song Ji Won, I just love everything she says or does.
17 0
Replying to Rosy • Sep 14, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
I hope they make a season 3
Totally Agree
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Sep 14, 2017
Person Lee Jong Suk
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Park Eun Bin • Sep 13, 2017
Person Park Eun Bin
Love her is age of youth :)
3 0
