Editorials
On Twenty • Jul 25, 2016
Title Twenty
I really laughed out load so many times. totally worth watching
1 0
On W • Jul 23, 2016
Title W
Wow It was the time for a drama with a good story
1 0
On Park Shin Hye • Jul 1, 2016
Person Park Shin Hye
I think shin hye's next drama should be with song joon ki
9 0
On Song Joong Ki • Jul 1, 2016
Person Song Joong Ki
Very handsome and perfect actor
0 0
On Park Shin Hye • Jul 1, 2016
Person Park Shin Hye
Chemistry between shin hye and kim rae won is amazing
2 0
On Park Shin Hye • Jun 4, 2016
Person Park Shin Hye
Love to see shin hye's new drama
1 0
On Park Shin Hye • Apr 8, 2016
Person Park Shin Hye
I am happy that she will have a drama this year
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Apr 8, 2016
Person Lee Min Ho
I wish lee min ho would appear in a drama again
2 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Apr 8, 2016
Person Ji Chang Wook
I love his smiles
4 0
Nana87 • Apr 5, 2016
Article Best of Korea 2015 Winners!!!
Agree with most parts
0 0
Kaye • Apr 5, 2016
Article A Good Man Is Hard to Find: 10 Surprisingly Decent Guys of Dramaland
Cha do huyn and healer still hearts
4 0
On She Was Pretty • Nov 1, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
The cast are amazing and I like the drama but I feel the writers could do better job.
8 0
purplenette • Oct 25, 2015
Article In the Know with Purplenette
I will trust to public opinion and watch the most popular one after first 2 or 3 weeks.
2 0
Replying to Dalpedro • Oct 18, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
Wonderful drama..it's one of best drama of 2015... I like Shin Hyeok so much...he makes me laugh ^^ The ep 10…
@ireth you're right, rom-com is my favorite ;)
0 0
Replying to Dalpedro • Oct 17, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
Wonderful drama..it's one of best drama of 2015... I like Shin Hyeok so much...he makes me laugh ^^ The ep 10…
it's good but not as much as Oh My Ghost and Kill me Heal me, watch them before choosing the Best Drama of the year dear.
3 0
On Kim Seul Ki • Oct 10, 2015
Person Kim Seul Ki
happy Birthday
0 0
On One Sunny Day • Oct 9, 2015
Title One Sunny Day
this drama makes me smile and feel peace inside me.
2 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Oct 9, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I love this drama, perfect OST, Acting, ... . ji sung oppa is a great actor.
0 0
On The Vampire Lives Next Door To Us • Oct 9, 2015
Title The Vampire Lives Next Door To Us
I can't wait, Ji Sung oppa
0 0
On Ji Sung • Oct 9, 2015
Person Ji Sung
so handsome and great actor, Good luck. I love you.
3 0
