Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 76 LV2
  • Birthday: October 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2012
On When I Fly Towards You • Jul 8, 2023
It’s been a long time since I’ve binged watch a drama,totally started it and finish it without any pause. It is hard for me now to watch a drama without holding it midway,I’ve been holding too many dramas without finishing it,not even adding it to my watchlist. This is a superb drama,must watch!
5 0
Replying to Queatee • Sep 24, 2022
it's on Wattpad but you've got to find the best translation. The one I found is in the link belowdetails_button&wp_uname=LaQueataLewis4&wp_originator=2sgfJBDznxewD%2FHuv3mk7QgDNq15Uq9ydkiHFF8ztKWDQS9IQ%2BsFcKSISJnvi%2F3GxWiSHtOUGrv3O35to88l41ZQYkdAwzmWcIC799AOxPKAjyPacSUpRS4jc5NKOd1P
Can you please post the whole link,thanks!
0 0
On Kang Hui • Aug 3, 2022
Person Kang Hui
I noticed he looks like lee jong-suk in some angles when I was watching CBAW.
5 0
Replying to shuurei • Dec 13, 2021
I love how you comment on the comments!^^ I am also one of the people who is watching her ranking,let’s try…
Yeah,but at least she is increasing in rank albeit very slowly.
She is the only Filipino in the rank right?
1 1
Replying to Cristina • Dec 2, 2021
Yay shes in the 70s rank now,
I love how you comment on the comments!^^
I am also one of the people who is watching her ranking,let’s try to push her up more!
1 3
Replying to Tia • Oct 8, 2020
Person Park Ji Yeon
I'm so excited finally we got to see her comeback in acting! Jiyeon will be the main lead for the upcoming webdrama…
Yes!!that’s what I was hoping also,hopefully she can be recognized as an actress
4 0
Replying to TheGayMedic • Mar 2, 2018
On Dailymotion :)
Okay will try Dailymotion and this other site as well,again thanks!
0 0
Replying to shuurei • Mar 2, 2018
We, Filipinos tend to speak English and our language which is Tagalog simultaneously. If you will try to watch…
yeah Sarah has a boyfriend who is also an actor and John Lloyd also has a partner. Try to watch Kathniel movies though they are younger but they are my favorite among the loveteams in the Philippines.
3 0