News
Replying to TheGayMedic • Mar 2, 2018
Title Together with Me
On Dailymotion :)
Thanks, there's no restriction there?for example country you are in right now?
0 0
Replying to ice • Mar 2, 2018
Title Together with Me
TWM is on youtube. Download it offline because the authority may take it down again.
Okay thanks will do!
0 0
On Together with Me • Feb 24, 2018
Title Together with Me
Guys where can I watch lakorns?kissasian doesn’t have this drama!
0 0
Replying to shuurei • Feb 24, 2018
Title My Ex and Whys
We, Filipinos tend to speak English and our language which is Tagalog simultaneously. If you will try to watch…
Yeah,maybe a little hard for the non speakers,hehe Ah you are speaking about Sarah Geronimo and John LLloyd Cruz,yeah they have at least 5 i think movies together? a special love is the best for me,have u watched it?
0 0
Replying to shuurei • Feb 24, 2018
Title My Ex and Whys
We, Filipinos tend to speak English and our language which is Tagalog simultaneously. If you will try to watch…
Yes actually because in school we speak in English also,so we tend to mix both unknowingly.
1 0
Replying to shuurei • Feb 24, 2018
Title My Ex and Whys
We, Filipinos tend to speak English and our language which is Tagalog simultaneously. If you will try to watch…
No actually the poster was shot in S.Korea if I am not mistaken.. We are a tropical country,so beach and mountain is the norm for us. We are actually composed of islands so we are surrounded by water.
1 0
Replying to harukae • Feb 23, 2018
Title My Ex and Whys
why are they talking English lmao
We, Filipinos tend to speak English and our language which is Tagalog simultaneously. If you will try to watch dramas or movies in the Philippines it will always be like that.
4 9
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 23, 2018
Article kisskh Adds Dramas/Movies From The Philippines!
Finally!so happy right now...will add once I noticed dramas or actors still missing. But you've added a lot already!Nice job!
1 0
On Crazy Beautiful You • Feb 23, 2018
Title Crazy Beautiful You
This is a really good movie.Try to watch it!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 2, 2018
Article Help Take kisskh To The Next Level!
Okay I am so willing to pay since this is my go to site whenever I am feeling homesick. I know it is hard for the moderators to maintain this site so bless you as you are willing to sacrifice your time in order for this site to work. Keep up the good work!Hwaiting! We are behind you every step of the way.
3 0
bamboo_jade • Jan 31, 2018
Article Vengo Gao & Dilraba Dilmurat in a Sequel to Eternal Love
oh em so happy with the news!!!
2 0
On Initiation Love • Dec 13, 2017
Title Initiation Love
Woah the ending!didnt have a clue that it was like that.????????
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Dec 13, 2017
Title A Love So Beautiful
Cuteness overload!
4 0
Replying to curly-glasses • Aug 29, 2017
Article 5 Hot Koo-Jin Pairings in Lakorns!
My heart keeps hoping for Mark and Yaya to be a thing but he's a taken man. AHHH :'<
I like mark and yaya also,though not an expert yet in lakorns but their chemistry is sizzling in Kleun
2 0
Replying to shuurei • Aug 25, 2017
Title Stranger
Should I try watching it more?I watched ep1 and I was frustrated with the male lead!
Okay I will give this one more chance,haha...will come back to you with more of my rants!^^
0 0
On Stranger • Aug 21, 2017
Title Stranger
Should I try watching it more?I watched ep1 and I was frustrated with the male lead!
0 2
Replying to BananaGucci • Jun 24, 2017
Title Princess Agents
Finally I can move on from eternal love! Loving this show so far and I cried so damn hard for the last episode…
Okay i better try this also because I am also in a slump after eternal love!
1 0
DramaNoona • Feb 9, 2016
Article Drama Noona’s Feel Good Movie Recommendations
Yes!watched all of them,great finds...
2 1
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 15, 2014
Article YoonA out of Nodame Cantabile remake
I want park jiyeon,,
0 0
Cheer • Jun 8, 2014
Article Joo Won confirmed as male lead of Korean version of Nodame Cantabile
I want park jiyeon!! Haha^^
0 0
