News
On High School King of Savvy • Jul 9, 2026
Title High School King of Savvy
everyone keeps saying that the fl is bad, when im literally obssessed with my dorky soo young
4 0
On Death's Game Part 2 • Oct 6, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
rewatched and binged it today. on my first watch, i didnt really like the ending. but today, i just realized that the last episode is the most beautiful out of 8.
7 0
Replying to amu • Sep 8, 2024
Article Seo In Guk in talks to work with Ji Chang Wook and Ma Dong Seok in a new superhero K-drama
Seo In Guk couldn’t act even if his life depended on it. Still, I’m looking forward to this superhero drama…
This is the funniest meme I have read today. Thanks for making me laugh. Hahahaha jk.
1 0
Badass Bunny • Aug 29, 2018
Article WATCH it or DROP it: Secret
Re-watched for 7 fucking times.
7 0
zia • Apr 4, 2017
Article 6 Korean Idols/Singers Turned Successful Actors
Seo In Guk must be in here!!
4 0
On Seo In Guk • Oct 23, 2016
Person Seo In Guk
Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Happy birthday. Nomu nomu nomu saranghae!
1 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Sep 9, 2016
Title Reply 1988
Can someone tell me who the main girl ends up with? Don't forget to mark it as a spoiler :s
Im doomed. T_T
0 0
Replying to bLoodYThoughtS • Apr 29, 2015
Title Incarnation of Money
I skipped many scenes after ep20 specially the melo ones it bores me the revenge theme is not enticing as early…
Its just her role in KMHM. The director says so thats why she act like that.
0 0
Replying to alexk345 • Apr 27, 2015
Person Ji Hyun Woo
why this guy getting chance to act ? he is worst screw up mental retarded actor
then don't watch. epal e.
10 0
On Kim Soo Mi • Apr 27, 2015
Person Kim Soo Mi
Gen Gen Gen Gentlemannida~
4 0
On Hello Monster • Apr 15, 2015
Title Hello Monster
SEO IN GUK! OMGGGGGG!!!!!
3 0
On Healer • Mar 5, 2015
Title Healer
I just love that scene where PMY nurse JCW at his place. OMG that f*cking sexy stare of him. Makes me love him sooooo much more. ♥
12 0
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • Mar 5, 2015
Title Flower Boy Ramen Shop
I can rewatch it for 100 of times! I fell inlove with Jung Il Woo in this one. :)
6 0
On Diary of a Night Watchman • Jan 25, 2015
Title Diary of a Night Watchman
I'm loving it so far. What's with the negative comments. -__-
3 0
On High School King of Savvy • Dec 21, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
Daebaaaaaak! Re-watching right after i finished watching it. I soooooo love you Seo In Guk!
1 0
On Blood • Dec 10, 2014
Title Blood
Can't wait.. >.<
0 0
