Celebrity
On Under the Queen's Umbrella • Jun 10, 2023
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
I think that was the most beautiful ending I have seen in a series after quite a while!
6 0
On My Perfect Stranger • Jun 9, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
I think because the killer is still not revealed, almost every possible thing that can happen in the last 4 eps have been discussed, so as long as it is someone no one here expected or is some new character, there’ll be some sort of prior knowledge if they reveal it in the next ep or so!
1 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jun 9, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I don't know, today's episode gave a lot of rather mixed feelings for me! I really hope this doesn't progress to bringing Kang Dong Too just for the sake if the character to appear as a guest role!
0 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Jun 8, 2023
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
I don’t know if I like this genre in particular or maybe it’s the setting or even the actors, but there is no drama that was a healing drama as good as this! The only stress I had watching this was waiting for the next ep when it was airing!
0 0
On A Date with the Future • Jun 7, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
So who are the second leads who are behind the leads?
0 1
Replying to PineApppLe • Jun 7, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger Spoiler
During ep 1 or 2,there was some adult guy talking with adult Ko misook.I thought it was guy with glasses but now…
The thing is, there’s a chance it was him, cause in the original past, neither would have soon ae been kidnapped nor would he have died, and the future is already bound to be changed because of the actions of the leads! So we’ll have to see where this is going!
3 0
On Longing for You • Jun 7, 2023
Title Longing for You
Bro don’t tell me they’ll put Kwon Yul yet again as a psychopath or a villain, I really like his acting, hope he’s an ally here!
6 0
On My Perfect Stranger • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger Spoiler
I feel like Soon Ae would clear out Hae Jun's name, but finally I think they'll reveal the fact that the car is a time machine to either his father or the detective! the episode near the lake was beautiful, so I really hope that they don't have a sad ending or yk end it where they meet again as strangers! my money was on either Ko Min Sook or You Beom Ryung, it's neither, so as many people in the comments have said, his father is very sus but, it can also maybe be that teacher with the cameo uniform!
3 0
Replying to My Perfect Stranger • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Replying to deleted comment
you're a life saver! thanks!
1 1
Replying to My Perfect Stranger • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Replying to deleted comment
this doesn't work!
0 3
On My Perfect Stranger • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
guys, anyone, link for today's episode?!
0 9
On My Perfect Stranger • Jun 5, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
finding today's episode was tough! finally saw it, and its either KMS or YBR! also her nightmare has got to do something with YHJ which means we have space for them to have a development in the present day! also, finally KMS's character managed to irritate me! I still like how her character is written tho!
1 0
Replying to Ivy • Jun 5, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Depends on what you mean by development tbh. It's subtle but there. Haven't watched 11 yet.
did any of you get the link for ep 11?
0 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jun 5, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
kisskh
I'm not able to find it );
0 2
On My Perfect Stranger • Jun 5, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
can someone give the link for today's episode?! thanks!
0 4
On Castaway Diva • Jun 5, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
read an article right here on mdl that the romance is between Park Run Bin and Kim Hyo Jin, is that true cause that's pretty rare to see according to me?! can't wait for PEB's comeback!!
1 10
Replying to EloiseJade • Jun 4, 2023
Title Doctor Cha Spoiler
Whose liver did she take?
her husband's after he signed the divorce papers
2 0
On Doctor Cha • Jun 4, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
hmmm.... I loved the ending, I think this series could've been better if the writers gave maybe one long scene where both the leads sit together and just talk and then divorce, yk, without the ML trying to win her back and without the FL wasting more time!
1 2
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jun 4, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
So we know this season’s true villain is actually Assemblywoman Ko
0 1
On Doctor Cha • Jun 3, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I can genuinely see this ending with her being independent without any man by her side with both in Ho and Roy being happy and proud of her! I donno, after the last few eps, I feel no emotion for any of the characters, whether trash or not
10 0
