Celebrity
Replying to rowoon lover • Jun 21, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
why did shin seori go from FL who beats up thugs in her grandma's restaurant and senses when someone tries to…
I’m guessing as she adapted into her original Shin Seo Ri body, those roots start fading, atleast that’s what I tell myself after making my girl pass out so many times.
1 2
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
ISTG if they make the happy ending in the last five minutes…. I WILL LOSE IT! We need proper closure
14 0
Replying to professionalcinderella • Jun 12, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I'm in no way defending Mundo, he's an awful person but the grandpa is horrible too. Using him and then casting…
Fr, I mean you knew he had “evil eyes since he was a child” but still accepted when he donated for you. I’d put both of them in the villain category
4 0
Replying to Star • Jun 12, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Me too. Can't they just simply ...... love ? After the hospital commitment, now she 'decided' to give up again.…
And I thought Mo Tae Hui got a little character but she’s your classic opportunist! But every episode preview is misleading so hopefully it’s not as bad!
0 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 12, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Getting just a tiny bit tired of her pushing him away and getting back but it’s her way of love. I just hope there are like 2-3 episodes where they’re together without anyone interfering, ugh!
5 3
On My Royal Nemesis • May 17, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Ok, so my theory, like many others is that Seo Ri and Dan Shim have switched souls in the past. All the flashbacks seem more like a glimpse for the audience and not really her past memories, to me atleast, so I’m a little confused, and the Fact that she can recognise the King aka Mundo but not Se Gye, her presumed lover? But this has got me HOOKED!!
5 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 15, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
My man is DOWN BAD for her already! Just a matter of time before he realises!!!
6 1
On Romantics Anonymous • Oct 16, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
this was an unbelievably refreshing series! almost like a comfort drama!
5 0
On Beyond the Bar • Sep 7, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
even cliffhangers don't end the way this series ended😀! but I will keep it as a hope for s2....!!! (dissapointed but also like it at the same time)
2 0
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 30, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
ok the debate over "if there is going to be romance", only 3 episodes left and it'll either be an hint towards potential feelings or just 2 people caring for each other! it is the 2nd ML and 2nd FL who deserve the attention now! Will not bring this up anymore😭
7 0
Replying to Cheon Sang yeon • Aug 25, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
I don't see any potential romantic scenes between the leads anymore instead we have a strong 2nd lead romance…
On the contrary the last scene of ep 8 then song and everything suggested a potential for interest to develop, maybe not hardcore romance
3 2
On Tempest • Aug 22, 2025
Title Tempest
I saw the trailer I’m so excited and scared at the same time
9 0
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 17, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
ok I really did come in with expectations of romance but their relationship seems to be building up on care, and nothing really romantic in nature, should come into the terms with that, but the 2nd leads looks like they'll have a cute love building up!
1 4
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 9, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
so the wife is still alive and happy with someone else, what?!
4 11
On Tastefully Yours • May 19, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours Spoiler
That pic with Yoo Yeon Seok caught me so off guard , genius mentor, ex boyfriend??
7 0
On The Fiery Priest Season 2 • Nov 10, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2 Spoiler
wait is BIBI's character siblings with det. Koo Dae Yeong? same family name and similar sounding names 😭
1 0
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 3, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
the end credits after the last episode was everything, the OST and scenes shown to introduce the actors was just PERFECT!
15 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
my blood boiled with every minute yoon eun seong was on the screen
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 24, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
the only thing greater than my hate for Hae In's family and the 2ML is my love for the leads! all this while I was so thrilled that she'd be finding out about him wanting to divorce her, but suddenly after it happened, brought over a wave of sadness!
5 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 20, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Haven’t started this yet, but the poster is one of the most beautiful for a drama !
5 0
