Celebrity
Replying to Tom • Sep 30, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
I think those who say that have a fundamental misunderstanding of his character. He's not some seasoned crime…
Yea, that’s exactly what I think….. but it’s too early on to say for me to say, I think as the episodes go I can maybe understand his character, right now I can only see from one POV! That’s why my comment!
0 0
On The Worst of Evil • Sep 30, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
I love Wi Ha Joon but his character is off..... like I know he's a drug lord, a big-time thug, a gang leader and all but something seems out of place.......
3 8
On Designated Survivor: 60 Days • Sep 29, 2023
Title Designated Survivor: 60 Days
after pushing through the 16 episodes, the execution of the ending felt weak to me.... don't get me wrong, this is an 8.5/10 series for me, but some things could've been done with a stronger aspect.... all that is left is to see the English original now!
0 1
On Emergency Declaration • Sep 29, 2023
Title Emergency Declaration Spoiler
if the ending wasn't how it was, I think I would've lost it!
2 0
Replying to Moving • Sep 23, 2023
Title Moving
Replying to deleted comment
But the webtoon does have more stories so if they do make a S2 it should follow the storyline and it does seem to be popular……
5 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Sep 21, 2023
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
in ep 5 and have already shed tears every time Niao Niao is hurt by her mother's words..... cant wait tot see how their relationship turns out
3 0
On Dear Hongrang • Sep 21, 2023
Title Dear Hongrang
so who exactly are the leads who fall in love?? the readers, a lil help out here......
1 3
lo_ve • Sep 20, 2023
Article Go Youn Jung Confirmed to Star in the Spin-off of "Hospital Playlist"
The only way this’ll be good is if Mido and the Falsols make a cameo!
1 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Sep 17, 2023
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
The more I come back to the ending the more sad I get and at the same time the meaning and acceptance increases too!
10 2
On The First Responders Season 2 • Sep 8, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
did the writers collectively let their dark intrusive thoughts win and try to kill the protagonists at every place possible, and at the end really do end up having them dead....... they should kill Seol also at this point, atleast that way the 3 of them would be together....... just venting.....
4 4
On Moving • Sep 6, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
So as amazing and masterpiece of a drama this is, my greedy self will be satisfied only if all the OGs and the kids come together to tear that A hole apart…… like the most pain he could feel
0 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Sep 2, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
can the writers at least consider song seol as a human and not make her go through what we think will happen next episode.......
3 1
On Moving • Sep 2, 2023
Title Moving
the did a really good work by bringing together the actors of 2 different generations who are really good at acting and it can be seen that they are dedicated to this role.....
2 1
On Moving • Aug 30, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
Ep 13 was way too emotional…… but I feel Dooshik is still alive!
5 1
On Not Others • Aug 22, 2023
Title Not Others Spoiler
That was a weak ending according to me, leaving aside the lack of romance, I really wanted to see Jin Ee call him "appa". that would've been emotional, and Eun Jae Won's character should have been a more involved one in my defence, Overall, I'd say this series is an 8/10, but individual episodes and acting and the fun plots were kinda refreshing to watch too.......
8 1
Replying to Dopen • Aug 21, 2023
Title Not Others
Planning to watch this. Is this pure entertainment type or preachy type, which tries to justify flawed characters…
I'd say it is very much an entertainment show, a fun watch with some funny elements and shows a few areas of the job they do for a career. this is not a heavy drama at all according to me! but looking at your comment maybe I'd have to say the daughter and mother act immature at times, from what I incurred, but I really would suggest if you want a light watch!
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 19, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I really like Kim Hi EoRa but her character's voice is so annoying, like my ears pain, but that just adds to how nice her acting is! really makes you hate the character love the actor
5 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Aug 12, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
NOT MY DO JIN! I was kinda prepared for Seol but not DO JIN! NO!
2 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Aug 5, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
ummm.... its a clickbait, cause if they kill seol, Its gonna just be horrible!
2 1
On Revenant • Jul 7, 2023
Title Revenant Spoiler
towards the end where the ghost takes control of her body and goes to that party, I fr got chills seeing her acting there! like that was dead set horror creepy, it the eyes for me!! and I also think the ghost is not of that child the whole village sacrificed, but it looks like with detective LHS in on the secret, the episodes will become more thrilling!
10 2
