K-Drama
Replying to Senza • Jun 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
Lu Feng is so shameless and delusional that I just started laughing at his scene in hospital where he was trying…
there's no way, who tf is defending him??? ππ
0 1
Replying to Crystal_ snow • Jun 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
I was thinking to start after all episodes aired. Should I go or not ?? Any suggestions.
its so not worth it imo, its so toxic and includes lots of grape and it's actually so cringey which i haven't seen anyone say that, surprisingly but if you want to watch it, watch at your own risk but i dont recommend. part of me wishes i never watched it. i only watched it because my gf said it was "SOO GOOD" which i hate that i believed her π
0 1
On Double Helix • Jun 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
im on ep 10, is it too late to drop? because wtf am i watching i hate this π
2 1
On Double Helix • Jun 2, 2026
Title Double Helix Spoiler
in episode 4, didn't xiao chen basically get π...?
5 1
Replying to FKA REY • May 27, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
This series is a remake of the Taiwanese film Your Name Engraved Herein, I think.
where'd u get that from
0 1
Replying to mimi • May 26, 2026
Person Park Jong Hun
Does anyone have his instagram?
_xxjhoon_
0 0
Replying to Lonely Bird • May 24, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
okay I'm here thinking if I should watch it but I don't know these days gmmtv' series are not working for me
must watch, trust
0 0
On Poom Wachirapanya Milintachinda • May 13, 2026
Person Poom Wachirapanya Milintachinda
how old is he
4 2
On Seoul Trip • May 11, 2026
Title Seoul Trip
where to watch?
2 1
On Me Who Doesn't Know What I Like, and You Who Teaches Me. • May 11, 2026
Title Me Who Doesn't Know What I Like, and You Who Teaches Me.
so is this one ep out or...?
0 0
Replying to YAOIVID19 • Apr 30, 2026
Title Meet You at the Blossom
from what ive heard its so that u can hear the different tones clearer in words but i could be wrong
i just searched it up and you're right lol
1 0
Replying to YAOIVID19 • Apr 30, 2026
Title Meet You at the Blossom
from what ive heard its so that u can hear the different tones clearer in words but i could be wrong
that doesnt even make sense???
0 3
Replying to Euphemia • Apr 28, 2026
Title Bad Buddy
have you maybe forgoten about Prans promise to βconfessβ his love to Phat if he agreed to be in the play?…
ooh yeahh youre right i forgot π
1 0
Replying to star • Apr 27, 2026
Title Meet You at the Blossom
i just found the special episode now ππ if you need : https://youtu.be/wxTODSffmnQ?si=GBxseilo7PcC0T86
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I HOPE YOU DONT GO BALD π«Άπ«Ά
1 1
Replying to hansxh • Apr 27, 2026
Person Yi Hang
idk who he is but how the heck was he the main role in 12 shows in 2025??? how did he even manage that
nvm i just checked and they're all vertical series and it all made sense
0 0
On Yi Hang • Apr 27, 2026
Person Yi Hang
idk who he is but how the heck was he the main role in 12 shows in 2025??? how did he even manage that
0 1
On Meet You at the Blossom • Apr 26, 2026
Title Meet You at the Blossom
holy rage baiter shaoyo π₯
3 0
On Me Who Doesn't Know What I Like, and You Who Teaches Me. • Apr 26, 2026
Title Me Who Doesn't Know What I Like, and You Who Teaches Me.
ok i wont even be mad that its 1 episode but WHY IS IT IN VERTICAL FORMAT OF ALL FORMATS?!!?? ππ₯
6 0
On Meet You at the Blossom • Apr 25, 2026
Title Meet You at the Blossom
i just found out that they're voiced over π i still dont get why they get voiced over and i probably never will
1 5
Replying to asmii_0003 • Apr 24, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I'm scrolling from comments and you r everywhere but your comments are refreshing totally rolled me π nice…
it just means you're the goat, like you're cool
1 0
