K-Drama
Replying to crazyjiejie • Jan 21, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I’m writing an exam too (English)!
mine was canceled because of the weather :3 its on the 23rd now at 7am 💔 there's 3 parts to mine, 24 multiple choice questions, an argument essay and a literary element essay
0 0
On Peach Lover • Jan 20, 2026
Title Peach Lover
actually wtf did i just watch
6 0
Replying to crazyjiejie • Jan 20, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I’m writing an exam too (English)!
where i am, new york, seniors that failed only one exam that they need to graduate, like english, but passed everything else, they can take exams in january to graduate on the 30th of january and if students from other grades need that exam too, they have the choice to take it now or at the end of the year in june
0 2
Replying to crazyjiejie • Jan 19, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I’m writing an exam too (English)!
no lol
0 4
Replying to crazyjiejie • Jan 19, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I’m writing an exam too (English)!
SAMEE HEREEE!!!
0 6
On Cat for Cash • Jan 19, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
i love how this starts airing the day of my exam
3 8
Replying to Snoflysse • Jan 18, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Ok, I confess, I'm extremely bias about this series!No matter what's the plot, no matter who's the director/writer(s)/producer…
same here!! i am a sucker for anything khaotung related 😫
4 0
On Head 2 Head • Jan 18, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
i lowkey forgot this finished airing 🥀i came to see if ep 12 (that i already watched when it came out) came out 🙏
6 1
Replying to ethan koo • Jan 17, 2026
Title The Boyfriend Season 2
William and Izaya are so boring and takes up so much screentime. Is this THE relationship that Netflix thinks…
I sooo agree with you. i just have a feeling they're gonna be messy. imo william looks like a player idkk
2 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jan 12, 2026
Title Sweet Home
Hi, (commenting this everywhere)Whoever see this, please reply!Tomorrow is my last final exam!I want good drama…
a killer paradox, totally recommend
1 0
On Head 2 Head • Jan 11, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
imo this was not bad but i'm never rewatching it, it made me want to strangle someone so bad most of the time and either jinn or j were always at the hospital every ep, so glad this is over
8 0
Replying to Firstforever • Jan 11, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
If it wasn't for Seakeen, I would probably drop this series after the episode 6 or 7. In the second half, it started…
6 7 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
3 0
Replying to Marinnaa • Jan 7, 2026
Title No Dating at Boarding School
i watch this on a site (can't say the name ykyk) and this was made as a movie tbh it looks better as movie then…
do you still remember the site name? if you do can you pls dm it 🙏
1 0
zeesqueere • Jan 7, 2026
Game Best BLs of 2025
cannot choose between revenged love and top form
1 0
yugiba • Jan 7, 2026
Game mbti test
this is so shibal i love
1 0
Replying to Patinha S2 • Jan 4, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
I need to vent about some things... ಥ_ಥFirst of all, giving Java such a terrible character for his first romance…
i completely agree with you
2 0
On The End of the World with You • Jan 1, 2026
Title The End of the World with You
i dont even know if i like this, i lowkey just been skipping through it bc it was getting boring
0 0
Replying to Mimush • Dec 31, 2025
Review You Ta Shi Kong
I wasn’t sure if I was ready for another Chinese BL, but after your comment, I’m going for it! Thanks.
ofcc! im glad 😊
1 0
On Head 2 Head • Dec 28, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
omgg van and farm needa go im sorry 😭
5 0
Replying to hansxh • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
unfortunately couldnt find any pictures for the 2 main leads anywhere so i cannot add them onto MDL
hopefully
1 0
