Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 5, 2024
On Best Choice Ever • May 1, 2024
I just got finished this drama today and for me it was really great. This drama was more focus on family, a mother love unconditionally with her daughter and son. and just enough love story with the ML and FL but still I still liking it. This not boring for me and enjoyable to watch. 👍🫡
3 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 29, 2024
I want more more and more of this drama👏🏻👏🏻👍. My weekend never be the same.😞I’m going to miss hae in and hyun woo and all the squad. I’m contented with the ending beautiful and realistic. This was such a breathtaking , wonderful and fabulous drama. You made me laughed, cried , happy. Kuddos to the actors👏🏻👏🏻they were great with their characters. Best of the best drama🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to Ally • Apr 20, 2024
shall I watch this as it is worth to watch it?
yes indeed it is worth to watch, good drama.
1 0
On Blood Free • Apr 20, 2024
Title Blood Free
I admit that i will going to put on hold this drama because I got bored on Ep1-2 but thankfully i still watched ep3-4 and was so good and intense. I’m going to wait for another episodes.
5 0
On Meet Yourself • Apr 19, 2024
I am currently watching this , and it was so good,refreshing and lovely. Every episode got me the feeling of contentment. I just love the scenery so beautiful and warm.
1 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 19, 2024
I read a lot of comment on how annoying the FL mother. And I am Ep16 now and i can say i am also irritated and annoyed to the mother😆😁. I always fast forward when her mother got the scene.😌 But indeed the drama was good and entertaining despite the mother attitude.
3 0
On Man in Love • Apr 11, 2024
Title Man in Love
This movie made me cry😭.. Absolutely good👍must watch.
0 0
On Parasyte: The Grey • Apr 9, 2024
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻just done watching and it was really good. I love the story and it is not boring. And the characters act very well. Hopefully there will be a 2nd season. Don’t hesitate to watch this one👍
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 6, 2024
My first time i'm giving a review that l've been done watch or currently watching.
I can say that this drama is the best so far..I really love everything on it. Every episodes gives you the excitement, happinesss and sometimes sadness. So excited for the next episodes..
7 0