Editorials
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 1 day ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
This was really good drama. I loved it. I’m gonna missed them 🥹
6 0
On Between Steps • 3 days ago
Title Between Steps
love it🫶
7 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 14 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
For me, both S1 and S2 was good👌👌. Looking forward for S3.
4 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Sep 1, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I liked the FL more here in season 2 ,because she is genuinely care to the ML and she is amazed what the ML does.
8 0
On The Affair Was Just the Beginning • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
They were all hilarious😆🤣🤣
5 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 27, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Aww I can’t help it, I’m deeply in love to Kang Ha Gi🥺💘
8 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 18, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Team Hagi pleaseeeeee🫶
17 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 12, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
oh my🥺🤗I can’t wait for the next ep…this was really cute and fun.
3 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 12, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Please can you tell me whom she will end up here based on the webtoon ? both ML is likeable, but I’m on team Ha Gi🤗
2 1
On The Apartment Job • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
I loved the Fake family🫶
2 0
Replying to MountainChoi • Aug 10, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
hey does this mean the first 2 episodes are good? i loved season 1 but im a bit unsure because of the rating
This was good even the female replacement. The FL doing her role well. She was a badass here, I liked it. Both S1 and this season was good. Try to watch it.
4 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
There’s no more to say I really liked it. From S1 to S2 …
7 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
why ep4😭😭😭
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
the piggyback🤣🤣🤣
9 0
On Dream to You • Jul 23, 2026
Title Dream to You
loving this drama😍
4 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 22, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I loved this drama, the ML was so funny. I can’t wait the next ep🤗
11 0
On The East Palace • Jul 20, 2026
Title The East Palace
This was🔥🔥🔥👍👍👍
6 0
On Love in Sync • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love in Sync
can’t wait for the next ep, it’a really good🤗
4 0
On Love in Sync • Jul 15, 2026
Title Love in Sync
I’m hesitate to watch this but it’s really good👍
6 0
Replying to xelled • Jul 14, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
They're not going to always handle every situation perfectly. That's not realistic. It's very easy to be calm…
indeed👍
1 0
