Just waiting for Gu Chen’s downfall and wipe that perpetual smirk off his arrogant face. This actor is perfectly…
I don’t watch the original version of this, I’m just curious , you said there will time for Gu chen’s downfall, then it surely happen ?I’m also hated Gu Chen.
I want to remind at first those who want to watch this but hesitant or afraid because of some negative comments instead watch it on your own. Then you will not regret it, this drama is way too good. I loved it so much, especially the cinematography. It was warm and breathaking that you want to go there. About the story, I did not seem something wrong . For me it was good, it was mix of romance , comedy and some thrill. The Do Ra Mi part was giving uniqueness for the story. And for the actors, KSH never dissappoint in every his drama. He delivered his character well. I loved him more in here for being caring so much with the FL in his way. You really feel his emotions towards FL. And GYJ she’s so very beautiful here. I can’t take my eyes off her. She added the beautiful scenery for her beauty.She did well also here portraying as Do Ra Mi. Overall this was 10/10. I really loved and enjoyed this drama.❤️❤️
i’m just finished ep1 to 4, I might say that the ML is not rude to FL what the comments are saying. I’d rather felt that ML is truly care with the FL but in a different way he’s hesistant someway but I felt he likes her already. I like how he teases her and their banter. And about FL for being obsessed to ML , being humiliated by him when she’s being clingy, somehow being in love or liking someone is natural to make doing awkard or embarassing to the one you like. So far, I’m liking it. So let’s proceed to next episode what I might say because there’s a lot of negative comments in the half of the drama.
I did not watch the original because I feel i may not like it but this one I just watch the 1st episode then I can’t resist not to binge episodes😅. This was really good. I’m hooked.
My Top Most Liked 1.Love Hotel 2.More than Stars 3.Onion Soup After Hours 4.Love’s Grace Period 5.Minji Minji Minji 6.My Fathers Funeral 7.A Soundtrack Like No Other 8.Finding Us 9. Kimchi 10. When We Were Wired
1.Love Hotel
2.More than Stars
3.Onion Soup After Hours
4.Love’s Grace Period
5.Minji Minji Minji
6.My Fathers Funeral
7.A Soundtrack Like No Other
8.Finding Us
9. Kimchi
10. When We Were Wired