Editorials
Replying to xelled • Jul 14, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
They're not going to always handle every situation perfectly. That's not realistic. It's very easy to be calm…
indeed👍
1 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 2, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
sooo gooood😍
2 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • Jun 17, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
Aww I got emotional in the end, I’m so touched. I’m gonna miss them all.🥺
6 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 15, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
No words for this drama I just 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🫶🫶🫶🫶
5 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 10, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
aww please can’t wait for the next episode…
7 0
On We Are All Trying Here • Jun 5, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
♥️♥️♥️
2 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 3, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
awww loving this so far👌
4 0
On Filing for Love • Jun 1, 2026
Title Filing for Love
I loved this soooo much. I’m gonna missed them. 🥺. This one of my fave drama this year. This is the first time I watched coupled were so matured , understanding and can communicate well to each other.
16 1
On Azure Spring • May 30, 2026
Title Azure Spring
This was so good but just 6 episodes.
1 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 20, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
can’t wait for yhe next episode😩🥺
5 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 11, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
aawww this is so good👌
6 0
On Bloom Life • May 7, 2026
Title Bloom Life
Everything on this drama was so beautiful😍
8 0
On Filing for Love • May 5, 2026
Title Filing for Love
Gong Myung here was so funny and hilarious😅he suited his role in this drama. And I find him attractive and charming. He was perfectly paired to Shin Ae Sun.
12 0
On Filing for Love • May 3, 2026
Title Filing for Love
The end of ep3😳😳😳…but totally loved this drama👌👌
6 0
On Phantom Lawyer • May 3, 2026
Title Phantom Lawyer
Loved it. Loved the ending.
1 0
On The King’s Warden • Apr 30, 2026
Title The King’s Warden
This was so good but heartbreaking💔.I can’t stop crying at this movie.😭
3 0
Replying to Nicholas louie • Apr 30, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Except for me, I feel like nobody is enjoying this drama. All I see is negative comments... When a new episode…
I really enjoyed this one.
0 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 27, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
Can I watch this season 3 without watching season 1 and 2?
1 2
On Filing for Love • Apr 27, 2026
Title Filing for Love
I loved it. It was fun and entertaining. Every Shin Hae Sun’s drama never disappoint.
9 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 26, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill Spoiler
This is my first time I did not hate the character of Roh Jae Won. In Ep.7 i really wish he will not die, so indeed🥹. If there still season 2 I will definitely watch this. This was good watch.👍
6 0
