Editorials
On Breathtaking • Nov 5, 2024
Title Breathtaking
Not good...
1 0
On Monthly Sympathy • Nov 5, 2024
Title Monthly Sympathy
No sympathy for the weak...
1 0
On Between Friendship and Love Season 4 • Nov 5, 2024
Title Between Friendship and Love Season 4
Another underwhelming iteration, hopefully the last one...
1 0
On K-Drama Ramen • Nov 5, 2024
Title K-Drama Ramen
That was a lot of ramen....
1 0
On Romance Supplement • Nov 5, 2024
Title Romance Supplement
What kind of break up was that....
1 0
On I Hate School, But I Want to Go on a School Trip • Nov 5, 2024
Title I Hate School, But I Want to Go on a School Trip
Decent enough for a quick one. It had potentials if it were longer.
2 1
On Top Secret Agent • Nov 5, 2024
Title Top Secret Agent
Nice quick skits...
1 0
On Fake: I Am Nothing, I Am Everything • Nov 5, 2024
Title Fake: I Am Nothing, I Am Everything
It was good but the villain was absolutely terrible and completely ruined it, Both the actor's performance and writing him in the story.
1 0
On Crow Building • Nov 5, 2024
Title Crow Building
Not bad, but not good either...
1 0
On Work Hard • Nov 5, 2024
Title Work Hard
It was an interesting one...
1 0
On The Battle of Love • Nov 5, 2024
Title The Battle of Love
A short whatever...
1 0
On A Short Film about Love • Nov 5, 2024
Title A Short Film about Love
A very short quick montage...
1 0
On Do You Believe in Fairy Tales? • Nov 5, 2024
Title Do You Believe in Fairy Tales?
It started off with a handful of characters but they were quickly neglected shortly after...
1 0
On When Your Heart Beats • Nov 5, 2024
Title When Your Heart Beats
The cast performance was really rough...
1 0
On I Should Have Killed That Bastard • Nov 5, 2024
Title I Should Have Killed That Bastard
Good enough...
1 0
On Preview • Nov 5, 2024
Title Preview
It was just an ad.
1 0
On Rocoyang • Nov 5, 2024
Title Rocoyang
The locations and dates were kinda cringe...
1 0
On Sweet and Sour • Nov 5, 2024
Title Sweet and Sour
It was definitely sour...
6 2
On AI • Nov 5, 2024
Title AI
And they say AI will take over...
1 0
On Epilogue • Nov 5, 2024
Title Epilogue
Not good.
1 0

6