Wow that was the worst few last episodes of any drama ever. Wtf are the writers thinking? What even worse is that they only gave the leads 3 minutes to meet before the credits. It really progressed nicely but the whole ending is just utter crap and leaves a sour taste although it's not a sad ending.
Watched this because I liked the FL from previous dramas and I wasn't disappointed. It started off weak but it got a lot better as it kept going. Watching this at the end of 2021 makes their prediction of the future from 2022 hilarious and amusing. Would recommend this drama for sure!
It really is worth watching. I'm hurrying to watch all episodes before Oct. 29 lol
Just finished it. I know what you mean, the ML might be acting different at ep5 as a newlywed towards his wife but there is a reason for that. Give it more time, it gets a lot better.
The few first episodes started off weak, boring and filled with predictable cringe. But it got better later on, although the ML weird laugh got out of hand in the second half of the series after the time skip. Overall good drama!
All the siblings and their relationships were great and I had no complains. On the other hand, I couldn't stand or care at all about the street market and the lost sister story, Kang Cho Yeon's scenes were just too boring and uninteresting. Maybe because I just liked the siblings' relationships too much that I started to see everything else as a filler. Anyway, great entertaining drama!
Watched this drama for Shin Hae Sun and I wasn't disappointed. Great drama, all couples were lovely but Lee Yeon Tae and Kim Sang Min were the best couple for sure!
Not the biggest fan of the ending although it's justifiable. Why wouldn't the Ma Go allow Man Wol to start aging instead of going to the other life? Technically, Man Wol, unlike the other hotel staff, wasn't dead she just stopped aging when she met Man Wol so after lifting up her curse she should just start aging aging along side Chan Sung!
Not good. Sloppy mess. Left me unsatisfied. Watched this drama after finishing My Father is Strange. Anyway, It had some nice moments to be remembered. Shin Hae Sun almost broke her back solo carrying the entire 52 episodes, would have had dropped it otherwise.
Also "Search WWW" is a great drama too :)