I really trust your comment. (funny one by the way)Because I saw on your watchlist you rate 10 on Goblin.What…
Thank you for being so interested in me as to visit my watchlist. I wish I could say--for your sake--that I found you even minisculely as interesting. Better luck next time.
They sure have a lot of talking when they should be moving in this drama. Everything is hurry, hurry, danger, threat of imminent death, oh, wait, gotta do the monolgue. Ok, enemy stop shooting, time for a monolgue. Just wait there when victory is so near for you, because you know, monologue. Monster move in slow motion and don't use your piercing tentacles that you've used on so many before because monologue coming up. We won't worry about the truck that's going to leave on time because this would be a perfect time for an especially lengthy monologue. Let's also throw in some unnecessary hugs and deep eye-gazing, because hey, we got time. It's not like there is this monster and this army trying to kill us, I've got some dialogue I need to get of my chest. It will make me seem wise and explain why my character does a complete 180.Besides there's all this plot armor to protect the two leads anyway, so we're all good.
Every episode of Sweet Home Season 2 has been worse than the one before it. I miss monsters who had humanity but weren't caricatures. I miss characters I care about. I miss monsters that haunt me. I miss cohesiveness. I miss a writer who knows how to make every scene and every character count. What happened to all the monsters? Can I get a wolfman or something? Sweet Home Season 1 was pure horror and the horror was the humanity of the murderous monsters. We witnessed their suffering even as we rooted for the residents to destroy them. There was nothing generic about them. We understood the desires, bitterness and disappointments that drove them and transformed them into monstrosities.
There's no 'wow' factor here, nothing new and exciting, nothing that is memorable. I don't know why they take the best parts of every amazing K-drama and throw them right in the trash when making the sequel. It's time to let perfection stand on its own.
Why is there enough water at the stadium for one girl to dye her hair and wash the dye out but apparently not enough for the rest of them to wash the oil and dirt off their faces?
None of the charm of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Comedy falls flat. Boring. No chemistry between main leads. Too many characters, too much going on. Not enough screen time for main leads. You name it. I just don't know why they felt the need to make this. The best part was the cameos. This drama isn't even over and already it's forgettable.
When Ye Bun and Detective Moon drove off with their "hostage" wasn't the entire Mujin police force scrambling for their cars to follow them? Yet, Detective Moon was abducted and beaten and not a cop in sight?
What happened?
Did the cops stop for iced Americanos and doughnuts?
I genuinely do not know what to rate this. I enjoyed it, but the tone was literally all over the place. I wished…
Yes, the cheap plot devices were thick and the writing got sloppy. In the beginning there was excellent comedy, then there was excellent mystery then the writing fell apart. How could the writers forget that there was blood on the light switch when Gwang-sik and the secretary were there but no dead bodies were there? How could they write Ye Bun and then Seon Woo to be so stupid? If the shaman could see through dark sunglasses at night and Ye Bun can see what the people she touches see, why couldn't she see what the shaman saw regardless? When she went to deliver the sneakers for Seon-woo's funeral rites and touched the shaman's butt suddenly she could see everything clearly? Sloppy writing. Still overall an enjoyable kdrama but it could have been brilliant.
In the beginning there was excellent comedy, then there was excellent mystery then the writing fell apart. How could the writers forget that there was blood on the light switch when Gwang-sik and the secretary were there but no dead bodies were there? How could they write Ye Bun and then Seon Woo to be so stupid? If the shaman could see through dark sunglasses at night and Ye Bun can see what the people she touches see, why couldn't she see what the shaman saw regardless? When she went to deliver the sneakers for Seon-woo's funeral rites and touched the shaman's butt suddenly she could see everything clearly? Sloppy writing. Still overall an enjoyable kdrama but it could have been brilliant.
i think shaman is the real killer and has bipolar personality.. also he was associated with all murdered persons.sun…
If Sun Woo took the knife and wrapped it in plastic to preserve the fingerprints, why didn't he call the police and turn it over to them? I thought the knife might have been planted in Sun Woo's workshop to frame Sun Woo, but what you are saying has some plausibility. It is very strange. The knives come in a set of three with each one being smaller than the other. One was missing from the shaman's knife holder. One was also missing from the kitchen drawer at Gwang Sik's house. Of course, one of the knives was left in Ye Bun's grandfather's hand. It is strange too that the killer tried to frame Ye Bun's grandfather for the murder. He didn't try to frame anyone else and everyone knew a serial killer was on the loose. He just got a twofer that day. There was no need to frame Ye Bun's grandfather. It also seems to imply that the killer would have had to known that there was some bad blood between Ye Bun's grandfather and the assemblyman and that the police also knew about it and would believe that Ye Bun's grandfather had motive to kill the assemblyman and then kill himself.
I hope they neatly tie up all these loose threads and don't just leave them dangling. We've suspended belief when it comes to a meteor strike making people psychic but the murders are happening in the everyday world. We need all this to make sense. So many plots started and just sort of stopped--the stolen fish finders, the drug ring, the missing Geumsil (pregnant cow) that Gwangsik isn't scouring the town to find, the reappearance of Ye Bun's ex-husband, what happened to the assemblyman's secretary (either of which they might do another twist and make the killer), what happened to the shaman's son and other things that were kind of left hanging.
I agree kinda. Her naiveness was well written until ep 13. Ep 14 was the complete opposite of basic rational thinking…
I know. I was all but yelling, "Touch his butt!!!" She had just gone through this with her grandfather. All she had to do was touch their butts before they died. If she had touched her grandfather's backside, Gwangsik and Sun Woo might still be alive. If she had touched Gwang Sik's backside Sun Woo might still be alive.
At this point, she is practically getting people killed. If she had stayed in jail then Sun Woo wouldn't have gone running after her and right to the killer. If she had picked up the knife when Sun Woo dropped it and attacked the killer it might have given Sun Woo a chance to get the upper hand.
I wouldn't say it was lousy writing but there's just so much dumbness of a lead character that you can take. You can't keep drawing from that well. It keeps the story going but at what price? Some things have been done excellent in this drama, but having Ye Bun do stupid thing after stupid thing dulls the story.
I think shaman came to watch SW like the police asked after seeing and asking Dr. Bong where she was going. It…
Serial killers can have children. BTK comes to mind. He was married and had two kids. He terrorized Wichita, Kansas for over two years and killed 14 people, I think, including most of a family. His kids said he had been a good dad. He was a Boy Scout leader and later the treasurer of his church. He worked installing security systems in private homes at the height of his crimes, but quit when he ran for dog catcher and won. The women he worked with said he was nice and helpful. He was never on anyone's radar.
I'm not sure the shaman is the killer. This could be another red herring and we didn't see the killer's face even in episode 14. I hope the killer winds up being someone who truly shocks us, not outlying characters like the assemblyman's secretary or Ye Bun's aunt's ex-husband.
There's no 'wow' factor here, nothing new and exciting, nothing that is memorable. I don't know why they take the best parts of every amazing K-drama and throw them right in the trash when making the sequel. It's time to let perfection stand on its own.
What happened?
Did the cops stop for iced Americanos and doughnuts?
I hope they neatly tie up all these loose threads and don't just leave them dangling. We've suspended belief when it comes to a meteor strike making people psychic but the murders are happening in the everyday world. We need all this to make sense. So many plots started and just sort of stopped--the stolen fish finders, the drug ring, the missing Geumsil (pregnant cow) that Gwangsik isn't scouring the town to find, the reappearance of Ye Bun's ex-husband, what happened to the assemblyman's secretary (either of which they might do another twist and make the killer), what happened to the shaman's son and other things that were kind of left hanging.
At this point, she is practically getting people killed. If she had stayed in jail then Sun Woo wouldn't have gone running after her and right to the killer. If she had picked up the knife when Sun Woo dropped it and attacked the killer it might have given Sun Woo a chance to get the upper hand.
I'm not sure the shaman is the killer. This could be another red herring and we didn't see the killer's face even in episode 14. I hope the killer winds up being someone who truly shocks us, not outlying characters like the assemblyman's secretary or Ye Bun's aunt's ex-husband.