Moonbin's passing did not affect me like Jonghyun's did. Mostly because we could see Jonghyun's pain for so long…
Goo Hara, Sulli, so many others. It's hard to think about. There's someone else I'm worrying about these days. I won't say his name because I hope he will strengthen, but I do worry about him. I hope he will make it.
Moonbin's passing did not affect me like Jonghyun's did. Mostly because we could see Jonghyun's pain for so long…
Goo Hara, Sulli, so many others. It's hard to think about. There's someone else I'm worrying about these days. I won't say his name because I hope he will strengthen, but I do worry about him. I hope he will make it.
The song that Enoi guy performed, made me teared, Moon Bin wherever you are, be happy.
Moonbin's passing did not affect me like Jonghyun's did. Mostly because we could see Jonghyun's pain for so long and there was hope he would get better and be able to overcome what he was going through. With Moonbin there was so much we didn't know. He would say some things sometimes, but so many in the music industry would say they were having a hard time but continue on. His passing came as much of a shock as Jonghyun's but we were able to do a collective mourning of Jonghyun. With Moonbin everything was locked away behind closed doors so that the family could grieve privately. It makes me think of how private Moonbin had to be and how much he had to suffer in silence never letting anyone know how hard it was for him to keep breathing. Both of them so loved, but love wasn't enough. I hope they can rest now.
I have a feeling that the killer could be the assemnblyman's secretary.
Either him or the assemblyman. They've built the other characters up too much to either be liked or sympathized with. Still, Gwang-sik just seems off to me. The way he smiled when he got back in his truck after the streamer nearly caused a collision and ran off the road then insulted him. Very strange for him to be smiling after that and he doesn't smile much. The way he tried to touch the streamers legs and how he immediately ran up and touched the shaman's legs after he said the killer was at the ritual and blacked out. The way he left the exact same knife the killer used at the scene when Ae-ran was supposedly killed. A lot of people have those knives, sure, but as a farmer he must have a lot of knives he could choose from and it's just strange he chose that one. And he's shows up at Jang Yeol's bedside in the hospital after Jang Yeol was stabbed causing the othe villagers to question why he was there as he and Jang Yeol weren't close. I don't think it's Seok woo because they are making him entirely too obvious. I'd be surprised if it was the shaman. I don't think it's Ye Bun's grandfather because I don't think he's physically up to it, particularly the way the killer dragged the streamer. So if they want to play it safe it will either be the assemblyman or his secretary. We already know the assembly man killed Ye Bun's mom. Still, they might hit us with a shocker instead of playing it safe.
Also, I wonder what happened to Geumsil? Gwang-sik says she ran off the night of the meteor, but he didn't go looking for her? A cow traipsing about should be pretty obvious. Plus, she was pregnant. Gwang-sik was willing to pay extra fees for Ye Bun to come out at night to look at Geumsil but he's going to accept that she just ran away and give up on her? Something very weird with that.
The amount of stupidity concentrated in such a small area is astounding and embarrassing. The stupidest veterinarian…
I have to agree with you on the excessively violent part. When he slammed her to the ground for touching his backside, I gasped. That reaction was totally excessive. For everyone to act like it was no big deal was astounding.
When someone is trying to kill you and you have them down, you keep beating them until they are no longer a threat.But…
Ye Bun had the knife in her hand (she used it to cut the ziptie between the coffee girl and the raincoat killer). She chose to throw it on the ground and try to run with someone who was obviously injured. Ye Bun is a vet. She has some idea of basic anatomy even of humans. She could have used the knife to devastating effect and she chose to drop it and run with a woman who was obviously injured.
When someone is trying to kill you and you have them down, you keep beating them until they are no longer a threat.But…
Ye Bun had the knife in her hand (she used it to cut the ziptie). She dropped the knife and ran instead of using it on the killer. How far did she think that she was going to get with someone with an injured leg and wounds? Ye Bun is a vet, so she has some idea of basic anatomy (human as well as various animals). She could have used the knife to devastating effect, but she chose to throw it down instead.
When someone is trying to kill you and you have them down, you keep beating them until they are no longer a threat.But…
Ye Bun had the knife in her hand (she used it to cut the ziptie between the coffee girl and the raincoat killer). She had the knife in her hand. And what does she do? Drop it and run so the killer can pick it up and chase them. Writers always do this to keep the story going. Hit the killer once, then run. Have a weapon in your hands, drop it and run. I wish they would come up with something actually realistic.
It irks me the way Ye bun went to the police station (even taking the bus) to bring ML. I get that she is suspicious…
Sometimes writers write nonsense things to move the story along. Ye Bun not getting the bus load of people to go with her to get the girl and put her on the bus is one of them. It made no sense whatsoever for her to leave her there. In fact, it was the absolute worse possible decision anyone could make. Ye Bun is a vet so she must have some sense. I know her character is supposed to have poor judgment but to write her where she does completely illogical things like this and make her a vet doesn't exactly work.
Another thing that the screenwriter did that could have been written better is the killer closing his eyes. Sure he staggers around and hones in on the victim somehow (is that part of his power?), but to ziptie yourself to the victim and stab indiscriminately while they are twisting and turning and fighting back doesn't make a lot of sense. The killer is just as likely to stab himself. In real life, killers who stab people cut themselves all the time With Their Eyes Open. The knife is slippery with blood, the victim is fighting for all he or she is worth, and the killer has to use a lot of force and physical exertion to stab deeply as it can take numerous stabs to kill someone unless the killer gets them directly in the heart. This usually results in knife killers cutting themselves. That is often how such killers are found in real life. Their blood is found at the scene of the crime because they cut themselves while stabbing the victim. So for the raincoat killer not to have cut himself while stabbing with his eyes closed doesn't make a lot of sense.
Other than the things I've listed above, the writing is top notch. I still don't have a clue who the killer is and I've been fast-forwarding through the eps I've already watched for clues I might have missed. To successfully mix comedy, romance and a serial killer is no small feat. Kudos to the writer for that.
My 2 suspects in mind are: the shaman and Gwang-sik.* First victim (female BJ):- The shaman is shown to be in…
When Gwang-sik almost collides with the streamer and she insults him when he tries to touch her legs (odd thing to do since that is when his powers kick in), he smiles when he gets back in his truck. Seeing that he was just in a near collision then insulted and yelled at by the person who caused it, his smiling is suspicious. I thing Sun Woo knows something about the chairman. Perhaps Sunwoo is a son he abandoned in his youth or something.
JooWon + MiHyun teamup next episode?I still didn't get one thing. The boy at the bathroom in episode 15. Do he…
I think he is immortal. Not almost immediately regenerative like Joo Won and his daughter. I think the boy in the bathroom can be hurt and killed, but I think he comes back to life hours later and his wounds heal at the same pace as a normal person's would or he has a permanent injury. I think the guy in the gym with him set up a test for that in some way. When the boy's leg was permanently injured is when they decided he would be useless to the government program, but I think they are aware he has some sort of superpower, just not one that would do them any good in their missions.
I believe the killer is someone aware of her powers rather than never been touched. I think they are closing their…
The killer closing his eyes could explain the stabs in random places and the staggering walk. Now I've got to go back and see who touched Ye Bun before the streamer was killed. Nice catch!
Also, I wonder what happened to Geumsil? Gwang-sik says she ran off the night of the meteor, but he didn't go looking for her? A cow traipsing about should be pretty obvious. Plus, she was pregnant. Gwang-sik was willing to pay extra fees for Ye Bun to come out at night to look at Geumsil but he's going to accept that she just ran away and give up on her? Something very weird with that.
Another thing that the screenwriter did that could have been written better is the killer closing his eyes. Sure he staggers around and hones in on the victim somehow (is that part of his power?), but to ziptie yourself to the victim and stab indiscriminately while they are twisting and turning and fighting back doesn't make a lot of sense. The killer is just as likely to stab himself. In real life, killers who stab people cut themselves all the time With Their Eyes Open. The knife is slippery with blood, the victim is fighting for all he or she is worth, and the killer has to use a lot of force and physical exertion to stab deeply as it can take numerous stabs to kill someone unless the killer gets them directly in the heart. This usually results in knife killers cutting themselves. That is often how such killers are found in real life. Their blood is found at the scene of the crime because they cut themselves while stabbing the victim. So for the raincoat killer not to have cut himself while stabbing with his eyes closed doesn't make a lot of sense.
Other than the things I've listed above, the writing is top notch. I still don't have a clue who the killer is and I've been fast-forwarding through the eps I've already watched for clues I might have missed. To successfully mix comedy, romance and a serial killer is no small feat. Kudos to the writer for that.