Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2023

Friends

Replying to Drama Tea • Aug 23, 2023
I admire his acting so much that I'm braving Love and Redemption for him lol. (I don't like babyish female leads)
If I'm guessing correctly what you're thinking, then yeah, let's just leave it at the story started when she's young and she acted babyish to depict this.
0 0
Replying to Drama Tea • Aug 23, 2023
I admire his acting so much that I'm braving Love and Redemption for him lol. (I don't like babyish female leads)
She eventually grows out of the annoying babyish act. Still not great, but tolerable. Except you're going to have his character's name ringing in your ear after though, so be warned.

His acting in this was also so good. And there's a 💋 scene that was cut short but a longer version on YouTube that you do not want to miss. 😉
2 3
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 23, 2023
Lets mark as complete, rate and leave a review. It will help MLC to get new viewers 😉
Occasionally I would watch Avenue X's review just to see what she has to say about a certain drama, but this one video I saw recently had many people asking her to review MLC annnnd....nothing. She even upload a recent video with new releases but absolutely nothing on this drama. Notice social media personalities don't give CY attention or enough credit for his work. So baffling.
3 3
Replying to IceCream • Aug 22, 2023
Yes this tweet perfectly shows thathttps://twitter.com/minah974/status/1686530638881394688?s=20
I know, love reading what new things people have found or a meaning behind something in the drama. It's like a gift that keeps on giving.
3 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 22, 2023
Is this the plot for MLC's 2nd season? 😝🤣🤣https://twitter.com/kurofoxy91/status/1692420173578551521
No, it's only JLQ's plot for her reincarnation. 😆

Saw that and was cracking up....Concubine Li 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to IceCream • Aug 22, 2023
Yes this tweet perfectly shows thathttps://twitter.com/minah974/status/1686530638881394688?s=20
I wonder if the scriptwriter thought out all these small details or netizens just coming up with these ideas themselves. Either way, still amazed at how the storytelling of this drama was planned out so well.
1 3
Replying to linawatyzhou • Aug 22, 2023
Another one... what a beautiful voice.. Cheng Yi is such a multi talented actor...https://youtu.be/LizvhaTMi34
Wow, they really know how to please MLC fans huh? Giving us 2 songs sung by CY. His singing voice sounds so different for these 2 songs vs. his older songs.
1 0
Replying to Drama Tea • Aug 21, 2023
Lol I am the opposite. I am glad for the special
The ending theme reminds me of a mashup of 'Frozen' with it's title song 'Let it go' and 'Where's Waldo...?' or in this case, Li Lian Hua?
0 2
Replying to Raturgyhism49 • Aug 21, 2023
Wait wait wait, what's the title? I'll take a Chinese title if possible:)
I don't think the translation of the title is even accurate, but this melon drama might just be untrue as well. 🤷🏻‍♀️
1 1
Replying to imagine • Aug 20, 2023
share share, whats the possible new drama???
It should be similar screen time because of the way the story will be told. And as for CY's character, everyone says they want to see that type of a character so if he can pull it off, it will be one amazing feat.
1 1
Replying to Shana Daddah • Aug 20, 2023
Hi, I was wondering if you spoil me this, if it has a happy ending and if there is romance, especially a love…
Try Ancient Love Song if you haven't heard of it already. 14 eps, 30 mins ea. It's a historical costume. Acting is on point for both leads. It goes backward in terms of the sequence of events. And there are little details that you have to pay attention to in the episodes as it goes backwards.
0 0
Replying to imagine • Aug 20, 2023
share share, whats the possible new drama???
So you heard too?? I know, the co-star... 😯😳!! But the story's point of view would be so unique and different, and CY's character would be so 'interesting'. 🤭
1 3
Replying to IceCream • Aug 20, 2023
Share us the link too pls pls
It's a small YouTube Chinese drama review/update channel so that's why I don't know how accurate it is. But the info she gave was so detailed that if it was made up, it would be one hell of an imagination. Or if the drama story is accurate, but the role might go to someone else and it's not CY. So it'll be interesting to see if it's true or not.
1 1
Replying to imagine • Aug 20, 2023
share share, whats the possible new drama???
Don't want to spread false rumors, but let's say it's a spy genre. I read last month that CY was quietly preparing for his next drama so wonder if it's this. So if anyone hears about this too, confirm, deny or give updates!
2 8
Replying to Shana Daddah • Aug 20, 2023
Hi, I was wondering if you spoil me this, if it has a happy ending and if there is romance, especially a love…
With how CY was able to convey all the feels and sentiments of just his character alone in this drama, not sure if I care to see him in another romance. He definitely can carry all the emotions himself without needing a female lead.
5 5
Replying to Lita • Aug 18, 2023
MLC cast in "Hello Saturday"https://youtu.be/IgtYm3jcIPk
So funny, and yet I don't understand what they're saying!! 😭 SUBTITLES PLS!!
0 3
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 18, 2023
In the song, A Pot of Lotus Wine, there's a line that sings 'it's just a matter of picking an ending that you like'. How apropos.

A lot of the lyrics in these songs are also so poetic to the whole drama.
11 4
Replying to Cahane • Aug 18, 2023
Douban rating up to 8.1 with 320K voters 👏👏https://twitter.com/formay17chengyi/status/1692436372982788531?s=20
Woohoo!! 🥳🥳
2 0