Last episodes fighting scenes was just amazing but episodes 40 make me cry so much 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It wouldn't be a CY drama without crying buckets of tears. While he spits out buckets of blood, we're crying buckets of tears. He's doing his part and we're doing ours. It evens out at the end. 😁
It's nice seeing all the different interpretations of what everyone thought the ending should be for this drama. In a way, that last epilogue achieved its goal by letting the audience imagine what could happen next. Another well thought out execution since it lets people get creative with their own idea instead of trying to interpret what someone else was trying to convey. This way everyone can have their own writing of the end. In this regard, I'm sure LLH would be happy wherever he is. 😇
Same here! There's so much to write about that I feel I would end up rambling or it would turn into a book because of how good everything was in this drama.
Everyone is looking forward and really give huge pressure to our LLH to dance as his promised 😆https://twitter.com/ana_arcoiris77/status/1689971285714190337
Is this another promotional event? So many people. And he was sooo nervous after being asked when he's giving us the dance video. Poor thing. 😥🤣
Ladies and gentlemen,finally CY’s dance 🕺!!!!🎊🥰😍😘🥳https://twitter.com/chengyiarchive/status/1689982669147254785?s=46“Friday…
He does look stressed and nervous, like he's taking an exam or something! It looks like he was sweating prior too! Poor thing, and THEN he's trending for it! He needs to go into hiding for a bit like LLH. 🤣
I am savoring the episodes to prolong the enjoyment. Just seeing the last shot of episode 38 was enough to warm…
I love how the trailer showed all these emotional and pivotal moments and you weren't sure when it would take place in the drama and this scene you mentioned was one of them where it brought so many emotions after you saw what had taken place. The editing/storyline/placement of these scenes in the drama weaves together so well that it keeps you interested throughout.
I'm laughing at CY's dance.. hahaha.I felt embarrassed there ~But DFS comes to the rescue defending him XDhttps://twitter.com/doozy_bug/status/1689998603966713857?s=20
Reading and seeing all these videos and comments about how the casts are teasing/defending each other is on a whole nother level of sweetness! They're still giving us the feels after and outside of the drama. 🥰
Ep 40 was one loooong goodbye. As the episode played out, little by little you knew it was a farewell and made…
This series had so much going on from the funny jokes, to the crime solving, the fantastic fight scenes, understanding the character's motives, figuring out the end game, new characters being introduced and how they tie in with the story, and so forth. I'm sure I'm missing some other points, but just listing it out shows how there are so many aspects of this drama you can like or being drawn into. And I think that's why so many people love it. There's so much you can talk about and share because of, for a lack of a better word, just how GOOD everything is.
Did anyone watch the BTS special where DFS was choking LJQ, and when RW was running her line XSY was tearing up from the scene and they had to stop multiple times?!! Omg, what a softie! 🥺
Im rewatching atm, but maybe will check Lost you forever, or previous Cheng Yi’s drama
Their acting in IS played off so well from one another. They both are so good at expressing emotions so it was double the pleasure watching them perform.
Ep 40 was one loooong goodbye. As the episode played out, little by little you knew it was a farewell and made…
Even towards the very end, this drama still had a plotline twist for one of it's side character, BQ. Did not expect this, thought he was just the typical bad guy. But then again most of the mysteries I wasn't very good at figuring out the culprit. 😅 Guess I can't join in on this trio detective team. 😆
SGD, stop being jealous of LLH's talent!
Poor thing. 😄