Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2023

Friends

Replying to YESMISSA • Aug 12, 2023
Can you talk about the saintess?? this bitch was insane, i like this bitch, she dares to make Di feisheng her…
And LLH as her side concubine. Some viewers would back this idea. 😏
5 1
Replying to issalie • Aug 12, 2023
You know I wish kisskh would redo its programming and navigation so that "Episode Guide section" can be put…
I was thinking the same about their formatting whenever I have to scroll down pages just to find someone's response to my comment. Like a few seconds ago. 😅
3 0
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 12, 2023
Saw some articles on Reddit about this show and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't realized it was even a topic…
I watched up until ep 18 (?). Can't remember. They stayed true to the book, so far, and it's good. Since I read the book and knew everything, it wasn't as exciting like watching this series where I didn't have a clue where it was going.
2 1
Replying to Cahane • Aug 12, 2023
This is funny.. our 3 musketeers 🤣🤣🤣https://twitter.com/outrolusi/status/1690270020214161408?t=t_obgUQT1sq7__lJkmSajg&s=19
This is the best one so far! Love how they chose the squeaky voice for CY and JZ, but a deep one for XSY. Genius! 🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Aug 12, 2023
All the FLs want to get into romances, but all the MLs are busy elsewhere, LOL.
🏆 Winner for comment of the day! 🏆
3 0
Replying to angel • Aug 12, 2023
SGD: My junior, I was looking for you and you obediently comeLLH: Shan gudao you look so ugly in these clothes.…
I love that scene too when he called him ugly. There is nothing LLH won't say. 🤣
3 0
Replying to Pamplemousse • Aug 12, 2023
Huhuhu everytime Zi Jin opens his mouth, I want to slap 👋🏼 it
After re-watching and having the scene sinking in, if he hadn't confronted LLH, LLH wouldn't have broken his sword and jumped off the cliff to avoid the jianghua forever. That ending bit really annoyed me too. Such a weak, sniveling character.
3 2
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 12, 2023
Cheng Yi's queencard dance has got 1.4 billion views in 13 hours 😆Well, thats alot and definitely will boost…
For people that said this show wasn't getting enough publicity, this dance video sure makes up for it. 😆
5 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 12, 2023
Cheng Yi's queencard dance has got 1.4 billion views in 13 hours 😆Well, thats alot and definitely will boost…
Is that a duck they are doing a side to side comparison of his video?? I feel SOOOO BAD for him, but it's still SOOOO FUNNY!!! 🤣😂🤣
4 0
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 12, 2023
There's a special BTS of him having a quick spar with one of the fight coordinators and his movements were quick…
It's a special BTS from the express package but Kisskh also has it
1 0
Replying to Atgirl • Aug 12, 2023
If you find how to, kindly share the answer pls
The words to the OST makes you want to cry some more because of it's meaning attached to LLH. 😥
2 1
Replying to Cahane • Aug 12, 2023
SGD dance too! Lol..🤣🤣🤣
I think this was the best 10K heat reaching index because it gave us all these dance videos. Priceless!! 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you to all the people that made this happen!! 😆
1 0
Replying to antidotelab • Aug 12, 2023
Once I finished Legend of Anle, I was torn which drama to watch next, between Mysterious Lotus Casebook and Lost…
Saw some articles on Reddit about this show and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't realized it was even a topic on that site. But now I'm also surprised that the poll chose this over LYF considering how much attention LYF was getting. Glad it won the poll though. 😉
6 3
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 11, 2023
He teaches us to make up our own story to help cover him up 🤣🤣
Our favorite silver tongue, blood spitting Nanyin prince. 🤴🏻
1 0
Replying to DieHardDramaFan85 • Aug 11, 2023
I was so drawn and inspired by the positive comments about the drama that I wanted to be a part of the experience.…
I think to encapsulate everything about this show requires a lengthy reminiscing of it. It also lets other see another perspective of the show. Love reading everyone's long thesis! 😁
2 0
Replying to Tianque • Aug 11, 2023
Honestly I haven't seen any swordplay as amazing as chengyi's in any drama.... I had to rewind his fightsceens…
There's a special BTS of him having a quick spar with one of the fight coordinators and his movements were quick and intense. So it's not all editing either. They showed Joseph in the background being shocked and awed.
6 2
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 11, 2023
Reading and seeing all these videos and comments about how the casts are teasing/defending each other is on a…
Don't know why, but from the whole drama to the livestream of the group interview, and now the silly dance videos and even this comment section, everything is so fun, lively and utterly sweet. I don't think there could be a more positive experience! 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
0 1