Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2023

Friends

Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 6, 2023
or faints like him or make everyone around him care about him like himI call him the king of Whump
You might want to bring a bucket just in case. 🤣
1 2
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 6, 2023
ARE the days of fun and making jokes coming to an end? ARE we headed into heartbreak soon? WHO'S the ultimate baddie??! Only a dozen episodes left, stay tuned y'all.... 🤪

I need more sleep 🐼
10 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 6, 2023
CY portraying the character of a young, brash, confident hero to a snarky, lie spewing 'physician', and now to an apologetic humble person asking for help was all so nuisance and believable. The facial expressions, body language and emotions conveyed through his eyes shows these transitions as this drama unfolds. Now it looks like we're about to see his epic tortured character that he can only deliver so well. 😭
12 2
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 6, 2023
Fortunately for us they updated the schedule and we're getting episodes consecutively until next Fri. 😝
Now you have MORE eps to catch up! Happy watching!! 😃
0 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 6, 2023
The storyline feels like it's unfolding at a fast pace now! And there is no way the villain could be as simple as SGD?? Even though his lower face is confirming the identity and him saying 'he'll be able to witness my success', there's still 13 eps left!!
3 3
Replying to jeniez • Aug 6, 2023
This dance scene was exquisite, so beautifully done. Heard that the actor is a professional dancer too 🤩
I think I saw it on IG as a suggested video so don't have the link saved. 😕
1 1
Replying to rougedsnow • Aug 6, 2023
I think he is. I saw Shan Gu Dao fight with Li Lianhua in the end 😭 https://youtu.be/7CvSlbw8lTo
Now you're being too greedy. 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to jeniez • Aug 6, 2023
This dance scene was exquisite, so beautifully done. Heard that the actor is a professional dancer too 🤩
Saw the BTS of this dance rehearsal and the actors in this scene was murmuring in awe and clapping very loud when it finished. Great performance indeed.
1 3
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 6, 2023
Our IS couple really delivering enjoyable dramas this summer! I petition for their dramas be released every summer.…
Wouldn't that be a treat. 😏
2 0
Replying to rougedsnow • Aug 6, 2023
I think he is. I saw Shan Gu Dao fight with Li Lianhua in the end 😭 https://youtu.be/7CvSlbw8lTo
Uhhh, did this mysterious lotus case just get cracked? 🤔👀
0 3
Replying to CeeVieAre • Aug 6, 2023
Today just started watching Cheng Yi's Mysterious Lotus Casebook without much expectation ( same goes for Yangzi's…
Our IS couple really delivering enjoyable dramas this summer! I petition for their dramas be released every summer. 😁
4 2
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 6, 2023
Fortunately for us they updated the schedule and we're getting episodes consecutively until next Fri. 😝
See above for the updated schedule. 😁
2 2
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 6, 2023
Fortunately for us they updated the schedule and we're getting episodes consecutively until next Fri. 😝
Yep, another 2 eps tonight then 1 ep each day until Thursday then another 2 for next Friday. But then have to wait until the following Wednesday - Friday for the last 6 ep.
1 0
Replying to imagine • Aug 6, 2023
"maybe it's not paradise season yet" 😂🤣😂- this one cracked me up
I was going to include that too! 🤣🤣

And that place is the opposite of 'paradise'. 🤣
1 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 6, 2023
As your (n all of us) wish 🤣🤣😆Wet LLH clips :https://twitter.com/FSQiqi/status/1687772953197547520https://twitter.com/FSQiqi/status/1687776382477324288Wet…
I guess people on social media knows what the public wants to see. 🤣
1 0
Replying to julianapinkdan • Aug 6, 2023
I suffered for 48 hours of not seeing the gang's faces for my master plan. So tommorrow, when you sorry lot are…
Fortunately for us they updated the schedule and we're getting episodes consecutively until next Fri. 😝
4 6
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 5, 2023
A'fei and Xiaobao are besties now! 🥺😆

Love how they are slowly building trust amongst them. A'fei showing up whenever they call on him, LLH/LXY being there at the crucial moment, Xiaobao cooking/feeding them. So heartwarming! 🤗
11 0