Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2023
Replying to HaifaaM • Sep 4, 2026
I’m on episode 5 on Netflix. Is this drama similar to 50 Shades og Grey(which I have not watched)?
nah
3 1
Replying to spottt • Sep 3, 2026
bad news sis....... it was suppose to be in today's episode but they cut this scene
to fit in 24 episodes frame
1 0
Replying to Novak-01 • Sep 3, 2026
I'm a little confused because the scenes are completely different from the novel. Even the relationship in the…
Ya they toned down a lot from novel....I think its for good, novel was more heartbreaking..... what does Luan Nian mean that even after sleeping with for 3 years, they are exclusive for each other, he cares for her, he don't want to break up with her but he doesn't want a relationship either. He has lot of girlfriend, he didn't want anything to do with them, he himself dumped them but still he gave a name to those relationships but not with Zitao. That part was heartbreaking....it think drama version is more reasonable.
5 3
Replying to SravaniMycharla • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1DKbAb5mtK/Tell me when this scene will come
Post major breakup
0 0
Replying to SravaniMycharla • Sep 3, 2026
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1ArhRosH2t/Anybody tell me this scene after they reunion or before breakup scene…
bad news sis....... it was suppose to be in today's episode but they cut this scene
2 2
Replying to spottt • Sep 3, 2026
Sun Yuanzhu incident was before promotion
Ya....that was after their last break up
1 0
Replying to spottt • Sep 3, 2026
That's Will, LuMi's love interest. A good guy
Ya, he was like a strict school teacher 🤣.....
1 0
Replying to spottt • Sep 3, 2026
Sun Yuanzhu incident was before promotion
sorry, I don't remember it because they have changed alot of things from novel, although he did tell his friends that he is seeing someone but also said that they aren't bf-gf and the major plot of the novel was Luan Nian didn't want a bf-gf relationship with her even when she asked to change it he just said that let's end whatever type of relationship we have.....you know people call him red flag for a reason
0 1
Replying to anblrxx • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
So it looks like Dony then Tibet, Song Ying/Promotion, Sun Yuanzhu then Harbin. Can they even fit that in the…
Sun Yuanzhu incident was before promotion
4 14
Replying to Shey33 • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Who is that new guy coming in ep 16 from the preview??
That's Will, LuMi's love interest. A good guy
10 5
Replying to Carol Richaards • Aug 30, 2026
In the novel he also cares for Flora.
He just cared.....God, he was so heartless with her. One day she sincerely called him that she want to date him officially but he directly said no and decided to end their FWB relationship too.
1 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Aug 30, 2026
I am sure I saw a screenshot of a calendar posted by someone here hrs ago showing a airing schedule of 2 eps a…
That was just a post from weibo. I read some people said that, that was their original plan to release two episodes per day but due to its popularity they made it 1 episode per day, but then Official calendar posted by youku itself in which every day 1 episode is airing.
0 1
Replying to wooga_today • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I didn't read the novel, but maybe they were in a situationship for six years because they don't actually talk?…
Here, why people say that Luan Nian is a red flag. Actually in novel, It was Luan Nian idea for just having physical relationship, and he was frustrated from it because other girlfriends he had were clingy but Shang Zitao wasn't, if he say I just want to go west then she will go west, she didn't say no I don't want this kind of relationship. He wasn't sure if this relationship will work that's why they stayed in situationship for 6 years, although he treated her well, extraordinary well, he was possesive over her, was jealous of Sun Yuanzhu, because he saw spark in her eyes for Sun Yuanzhu (and Sun Yuanzhu treated her better than him, he knew it very well too), he would fight for her. Now if you mind spoiler then stop reading from here

Last thing that broke between them was another new joinee, she was an extraordinary student, which Zitao wasn't at her starting, he specially told the new girl to learn from Zitao. He started focusing on new girl as her mentor, which Zitao was jealous of, because the new was had everything that fascinated Luan Nian, (and he wasn't attracted to the new girl like he was with Zitao, the new girl just was talented, the new girl found about their relationship and thought Zitao isn't good for someone like Luan Nian, so, she participated for promotion with her, later, new girl confessed to Luan Nian but he directly said no, before she could even ask he said "even without Zitao, you wouldn't be there in my life, It was I who approached Flora, it was she who he wanted more than a colleague, and the new girl was talented no doubt but she used connection to win more than using her talent, which Zitao would never do. So, after flora left he stopped focusing on new girl and then she left for her father company which also tanked, later their father company had to file bankruptcy and he then took revenge for Zitao by reporting her father company because she used her connection to win from Zitao) so, there was a kind of exam, in which both of them give, but new girl used her connection and passed it while Zitao didn't, Zitao thought Luan Nian have given her the lowest marks (he gave her the highest marks but one of Zitao coworker who was in good terms with Zitao lied to her that it maybe Luan Nian but it was that coworker who has taken bribe from new girl and passed the new girl) Zitao thought that Luan Nian thinks she isn't great, so she left him. Luan Nian didn't clarify that he believe her, she is a great worker, so, she left. Later, Luan Nian didn't go after her for 5 year because she was working on her own company, he wanted her to grow and gain her confidence. He told her that she fascinated him from the day one, he came after her because he was attracted to her, an ordinary graduate. He believed her, he admired her work. What he should have said before he said after 10 years. He isn't a playboy who go after every office worker. He was attracted to her, he saw love for him in her eyes so, he approached her. I still remember after their first night stand he behaves cold with her, but later he couldn't ignore. So, conclusion is that the Novel Luan Nian was a jerk, he wanted her love, but he didn't wanted any commitment but he would get angry when he wasn't her part of plan. He loved her but never acknowledged it, he admired her but never praised her, a pretty heartless guy. Sorry, for long explaination, just wanted to rant my perspective to someone and sorry for spoiler if you read it.
3 1
Replying to eliza_wen • Aug 30, 2026
am now very ready to get to the part where they break up and he’s trying to win her back already 🥲🥲
It will be the last minute things.....around last 4 episodes
0 2
Replying to DesertEagle88 • Aug 30, 2026
I see what you are saying, I felt for both of them during this episode because they are both clearly hurting.…
He did....I am sure about that....
2 0
Replying to DesertEagle88 • Aug 30, 2026
I see what you are saying, I felt for both of them during this episode because they are both clearly hurting.…
Oh means It was neither her friends not Luan Nian.....it was Luan Nian friend....and his friend didn't informed him?
0 2
Replying to spottt • Aug 30, 2026
I think main problem is communication.....he is too proud to say anything directly and expect everybody to understand…
Hmmm..... that's too
0 0
Replying to amelie456 • Aug 30, 2026
in ep 3 does anyone know why he asked for a loaf of bread?🍞😂 That was so strange to me and I couldn‘t…
Maybe to say if I am gifting you something then I am taking something from you too, he didn't say directly but he saw she misunderstood him so that's why, indirectly that what they have is mutual.... (this is my perspective)
1 1
Replying to Cornbread • Aug 30, 2026
How do people expect Luke to act after he says it’s Friday (their day) only to find out she’s camping all…
I think main problem is communication.....he is too proud to say anything directly and expect everybody to understand him and Shang Zitao is vocal but not directly.....
4 3
Replying to Liyaa • Aug 30, 2026
AFTERRR SO LONG I AM LOVING MODERN CDRAMA IT IS SOOO GOOD I AM SO IN LOVE W THEMM , BRO IS A WALKING BANGLADESHI…
Bangladeshi means both red and green flag???? 🤔🤔
0 2