Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2023
Replying to roberta • Jul 20, 2025
ml dad is such a bad father jesus christ, he really saw all the abuse his son was going though, and just because…
I think it's also because he invested a lot in mathematics. It's not easy to change field suddenly. But novel dad was better than the drama one.
3 1
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
Did they closely follow the novel?
Yes and no.... read at your own risk
like they did minor change like Xiaoman wasn't this manipulative in the novel. And when Xiaoxi pickup the knife, it was his father saved him and coincidentally Yingtao's father called him for dinner so, he took him to her house. And the very main thing.....kiss.....
One kiss was when they reconcile and she asked why his friends are bullying her (as everybody in the school got to know that she is yingtao) and second was when he left for hongkong (this scene might be coming but I think they will omit the kiss scene because they aren't out of school yet)
2 2
Replying to Lucky Lucky • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
Someone who read the novel spoil me whether he gets forced by his mother again to get what she wants
No, after this, Qiaoxi went to Hongkong and his mother tried to visit him, but they lost contact.
8 1
Replying to Kween • Jul 17, 2025
Is there a novel? Can someone spoil if its happy ending? And what happenned to our CP at the end? Like their status/title/jobs…
there are more than 500 chapters. I am still in 146. But I can tell you about next two episodes......
0 5
Replying to AKH • Jul 17, 2025
I'm enjoying this show but it's a shame it's slowed down on episodes a bit during a time the ML is awol and we're…
I think it's all because of friends around him, that wan girl and that boy, they obviously tell his mom everything.
4 0
Replying to spottt • Jul 16, 2025
In around chapter 37, she wrote in her diary that He kissed her? When did he kissed her? In starting of chapter…
Oo..... understood
0 0
Replying to QAS • Jul 15, 2025
Luckily, I had just finished my lunch when the scene with Qin doing the autopsy on the man started. LOL
Lucky one...
1 0
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 15, 2025
During headless bride autopsy, I was having my lunch, and suddenly I felt nauseous, it was so realistic even though I knew that, that was a doll and again during, concubine's autopsy, I made mistake to eat something and I felt nauseous. I have watched many coroner drama but never felt nauseous. Kudos to the director and cameraman.
2 2
Replying to spottt • Jul 15, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
For novel readers..... Don't click if you haven't read the novel and don't want spoilers.
In around chapter 37, she wrote in her diary that He kissed her? When did he kissed her? In starting of chapter 36, the dream she saw, that was her memory of their kissing?
2 2
On Our Generation • Jul 15, 2025
For novel readers..... Don't click if you haven't read the novel and don't want spoilers.
2 3
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 13, 2025
Anyone who have read the novel?
1. Can you give me a little hint about cases are from which chapter to chapter and
2. When did Yan chi know about Shen wan true identity and what was his reaction?
3. At last, if there is love triangle?
0 0
Replying to 14512526 • Jul 7, 2025
Is it my overthinking or does it seem like everything was set in advance for Lu Yi to blame NH?
Overthinking........ It was obvious. I think Nan Rui has some hand on it. Nan Rui want to blame Nan Heng completely. That guy is not saint.
3 1
Replying to spottt • Jun 27, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
I have a question.....
are chu guihong and song yiting will be lovers??? as per relationship chart?
0 1