Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2023
Replying to I am Me • Feb 8, 2026
Anyone Convince me to give it a try 😔. I had this for long time in my mind but I can't start this 🙃.
You will miss an incredible story, if you will not watch it. If you are okay with slice of life genre with no romance, you will love it.
5 1
Replying to Muhsina Nasreen • Jan 25, 2026
hello friends,, can someone tell me, where I can read this novel?
On mydramanovel.com, name should be Sudden love or My page in the 90s. MDN translate all the novel that are gonna adapted for drama.
0 1
Replying to nolatoo • Jan 15, 2026
She should have snapped pictures and took a video for evidence instead of standing there crying. Then walk it…
Gosh.... it's easy to say that, but our mind doesn't work in that movement, it's like everything is still beside the cheaters.
3 0
Replying to spottt • Jan 14, 2026
pei zhen and Xiaoyu are biological brothers or not? Means they are brothers and their mother married another man…
Hmm... understood 😅
0 0
Replying to spottt • Jan 14, 2026
pei zhen and Xiaoyu are biological brothers or not? Means they are brothers and their mother married another man…
Oo understood...Thank you
0 0
Replying to spottt • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
So, I didn't understand 1 thing....
pei zhen and Xiaoyu are biological brothers or not? Means they are brothers and their mother married another man and Pei Zhen is calling another man, his father......I don't understand the hatred of Pei Zhen for his own brother. It's quite confusing.
1 4
Replying to spottt • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
Guys I saw......
A heartbreak in 16th and I think made up is in 19th
1 2
Replying to Empress • Dec 26, 2025
Title Shine on Me
1. In chapter 15, he was mentioned for the first time and made his appearance.2. No.3. Chapter 34.
thank you 🥹🥰
1 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 26, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I wanted to ask the novel readers (I have read the part 2, it was so sweet)- So,
1. In which chapter Lin Yushen appear in the novel?
2. Does part 1 is full of ZX?
3. In which chapter LYS confessed to NXG?
4. And from which chapter should I start reading so that I don't feel much bad for Nie for her heartbreak?
An advance thank you🥹😍
2 2
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Aug 20, 2025
Was Yan He one of the key support character in the novel? If yes, did he also die from war injuries?
He was a complaining character, but a good guy. Yes, in the novel too he died in the war.
0 0
Replying to lemi zinga • Aug 8, 2025
Am sorry I feel like I missed something, episode 5 the ML seems to know the FL is a girl?!which episode and scene…
4th episode, when she fight with wolf and he went to look for her
3 0
Replying to spottt • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
Yes and no.... read at your own risklike they did minor change like Xiaoman wasn't this manipulative in the novel.…
No they did kiss before him leaving for hongkong.... I just saw spoiler on X
3 1